Here I go.

Welcome to USMB! It's a great place...grab a pot a coffee and join right in the conversations. Just watch out for the TDS crowd. They may try to string you up! Lol

Sorry, Cupcake but the coveted daily TDS fruitcake award has already been granted. Try again at a later time. Who knows, maybe you can get what's in the Big Box.
You packin' ham samwiches again, Daryl? <giggle>

Just getting the new Ham samwiche President's cabinet ready for him. But I ordered Pastrami on Rye with Mustard and only got a ham samwiche. You got shit on a shingle.
No, you ordered the Reuben sandwich, hold the pickle.

process is unclear
Yeah, only Admin can give a poster a new name, but they'll straighten this out for you. PM Kat or flacaltenn, mods who know about this stuff. (That's the envelope icon next to your name in the right hand corner--takes you to a private conversation.)

When I was new here, there was a poster named Grandma. She also was a liberal, but far more outspoken than I was at the time. Several times I was piled on by really angry posters accusing me of a lot of stuff I never said, threads I was never in....at first I thought they were drunk. Then it finally came out that they were confusing me with Grandma. You get used to it after awhile. Now people confuse me with Dragon Lady.

Been doing this sort of thing since 1990's. I've quit all other boards. This looks civil.
Welcome! Another Ridge runner. We have an active poster by that name here (all one word) so if a poster starts accusing you of a position you never took, keep that in mind. I think he's a conservative, too, so maybe it won't be a problem.

Hope you enjoy it here. Have a little munchie.

View attachment 341759

Why do you only put the arsenic on the pies of certain new members?

Been doing this sort of thing since 1990's. I've quit all other boards. This looks civil.
Welcome! Another Ridge runner. We have an active poster by that name here (all one word) so if a poster starts accusing you of a position you never took, keep that in mind. I think he's a conservative, too, so maybe it won't be a problem.

View attachment 341759

So eat one of Beautress's stale store bought cupcakes then.

Mr. Runner pls don't bust a trail just because we both have great taste in names... I am easy to get along with unless your a flaming douche bag liberal that has absolutely no ability to reason... I don't believe you are...
Stick around...
Could be fun...

You could team up and play a who's on first routine with the liberals.

View attachment 341759

I dont eat that kinda crap.

Looks can be deceiving...LOL!

1590629905578.png

View attachment 341759

I knew I shouldn't have put them in the freezer last year. *sigh*

Welcome to the site. There's ANOTHER Ridge Runner on this site, although I believe their spelling is all lower case letters and strung together. I think. Anyway, have fun on here. It CAN be lots of fun at times.

When I get my next dog, I'll name him Ridgerunner Jr. :)
I admit joining under that name was a huge mistake. So was being a gold supporting member. Name changes are very involved.

Welcome to the site. There's ANOTHER Ridge Runner on this site, although I believe their spelling is all lower case letters and strung together. I think. Anyway, have fun on here. It CAN be lots of fun at times.

I admit joining under that name was a huge mistake. So was being a gold supporting member. Name changes are very involved.
It's not a huge mistake. Your name is spelled differently, so you're easily distinguishable from the other Ridgerunner (He spells it this way). There's no problem.

Give yourself a distinctive avatar. Some people use the same avatar for so long that you can identify them before you even read their name.

Welcome to USMB! It's a great place...grab a pot a coffee and join right in the conversations. Just watch out for the TDS crowd. They may try to string you up! Lol

Sorry, Cupcake but the coveted daily TDS fruitcake award has already been granted. Try again at a later time. Who knows, maybe you can get what's in the Big Box.
You packin' ham samwiches again, Daryl? <giggle>

Just getting the new Ham samwiche President's cabinet ready for him. But I ordered Pastrami on Rye with Mustard and only got a ham samwiche. You got shit on a shingle.
No, you ordered the Reuben sandwich, hold the pickle.

But where is the danged mustard.

Just make sure to tell us what your new name is--there are only so many funnel cakes allowed to newbies, you understand....

Forum List

Back