Here Are The Questions Asked By Lesley Stahl To Trump

Maybe Trump should have brought out this......instead of walking out...

The Bidens used the Biden name and office to collect billions of dollars from nations....even communist nations like China and Russia....

Tony Bobulinski......

Former CEO of company that hired Hunter.....
Could it be that 60 Minutes lied about him walking out?

Could it be that the 60 Minutes walk out was a set up? So Trump could play "victim", attack the MSM, deflect from his inability to defend his abyssmal record, and lack of plans for a second term? Just like the Hunter's laptop story was a setup using the oldest tradecraft in the book to discredit your opponent.

Trump has admitted he walked out. Trump cannot abide a woman asking him tough questions. He looked like he was going to pop a vein on the dueling town halls last week when Savannah Guthrie called him out on his lies, and wouldn't accept the responses that don't correspond to reality.

This is yet another cheap and slimey ploy to try to control the narrative, using the same playbook as last time. Paint the other side as corrupt. He's even trying to get Christopher Wray or Bill Barr to file charges or investigate the Bidens. Nobody is buying it this time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I was never fooled by Trump. I knew who and what he was after Atlantic City. An incompetent businessman, who has been conning people who trust him since the day he went into business.

Shame on you for falling for his con a second time.

The Bidens used the Biden name and office to collect billions of dollars from nations....even communist nations like China and Russia....

Tony Bobulinski......

Could it be that the 60 Minutes walk out was a set up? So Trump could play "victim", attack the MSM, deflect from his inability to defend his abyssmal record, and lack of plans for a second term? Just like the Hunter's laptop story was a setup using the oldest tradecraft in the book to discredit your opponent.

Trump has admitted he walked out. Trump cannot abide a woman asking him tough questions. He looked like he was going to pop a vein on the dueling town halls last week when Savannah Guthrie called him out on his lies, and wouldn't accept the responses that don't correspond to reality.

This is yet another cheap and slimey ploy to try to control the narrative, using the same playbook as last time. Paint the other side as corrupt. He's even trying to get Christopher Wray or Bill Barr to file charges or investigate the Bidens. Nobody is buying it this time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I was never fooled by Trump. I knew who and what he was after Atlantic City. An incompetent businessman, who has been conning people who trust him since the day he went into business.

You libbers absolutely have no brain cells left. You are such mindless victims of your lying propaganda media all you do is parrot back everything they feed you and none of what you say is accurate, in fact reality is the opposite of what you say. You should be deported.

According to sources far more credible than Raw Sewage, God Emperor "walked out" because of time constraints of his schedule.

But let's not allow any such facts to become involved in yet another unhinged moonbat narrative.
Can you read, or better yet try?
Trump’s stomach couldn’t handle her wrinkles anymore.

The idea that a fat old fuck with hair plugs and a bad combover, who wears baggy suits to hide his obvious obeisty, with pores that are as big as some people's nostrils, and who paints his sickly, pasty white face a colour of dayglo orange that can be seen from space, is offended by how someone else looks, is quite laughable.

Misdirection, hurry look here instead of at Biden's corruption, y'all !!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, you're half right. It is misdirection. Don't look at my record, my covid response, child separations at the border, the collapsed economy, millions falling into poverty, my Chinese bank account, my tax fraud, my corruption, look at corruption of a guy who isn't even on the ticket.

No. We're going to look at YOU, and ask you to defend YOUR record of chaos, incompetence and corruption.

They don't do the same with Biden...you know that. That was Trump's source of disgust.

Questions for Trump are routinely framed in a negative and accusatory way. Question for Biden are quite the opposite. The only people asking tough questions of Biden are in unscripted town halls on the campaign trail and we all know how he responded to those with his lying dog faced pony soldier comment and all but challenging a "fat" guy to a push up contest. Seriously, there is no way you can be this naïve.

I may also add, you know and everybody knows that if this laptop scandal involved Trump and Donald Jr. that the questions would be asked and not ignored. How do we know this, well, because every single potential scandal involving Trump was plastered all over MSM and Twitter nor Facebook lifted a finger to have their fact checkers verify anything.

You lefties have been completely duped. The Democrats are selling our country down the river with promises of "freebees" and you idiots are just along for the ride. It has happened in many other countries so it should come as no surprise. Indoctrinate a group of people and get them to vote themselves "free" stuff and take complete control. Democrats are even willing to allow censorship by the press at this point...that is how far we have come. All of us in US are along for the ride, but Democratic voters are the idiots who are steering the bus right over the cliff despite our pleadings to read the danger signs.

According to sources far more credible than Raw Sewage, God Emperor "walked out" because of time constraints of his schedule.

But let's not allow any such facts to become involved in yet another unhinged moonbat narrative.
Can you read, or better yet try?
Trump’s stomach couldn’t handle her wrinkles anymore.

The idea that a fat old fuck with hair plugs and a bad combover, who wears baggy suits to hide his obvious obeisty, with pores that are as big as some people's nostrils, and who paints his sickly, pasty white face a colour of dayglo orange that can be seen from space, is offended by how someone else looks, is quite laughable.
Well most of that applies to Diaper Joe too goofus.

Tony Bobulinski......

You don't matter, Canuck

Simple as that

Clearly I matter more than you do. Our Prime Minister is trying to keep me alive, while your President wants you to get covid for the economy. And if you die, you die.

Tony Bobulinski......

You don't matter, Canuck

Simple as that

Clearly I matter more than you do. Our Prime Minister is trying to keep me alive, while your President wants you to get covid for the economy. And if you die, you die.
Your mortality rate is twice that of the US uninformed idiot liberal.

Tony Bobulinski......

You don't matter, Canuck

Simple as that

Your Prime Minister is a beta cuckold faggot, who wouldn't know an autonomous thought if it punched him in the face.

Everyone I know thinks Joe Biden is a frail greedy corrupt senile man and a push over hiding in his mommy' basement while they look at Trump as a fighter and someone who will not tolerate bullshit.

Biden will be in an Orange Jump Suit by 2021

Tony Bobulinski......

If Hunter Biden has broken any laws, why hasn’t Trump prosecuted him?
You think that the President wouldn't go after both Bidens and their bodyguard Jill too?

What is Trump afraid of?
Trump ain't the one hiding in the basement.
Biden did a 60 Minutes interview. I bet he acted like a responsible man and not a big baby.
You know that Trump can't be seen as a loser. It's a mental affliction so when the going gets rough he acts like a big baby. Is that someone who deserves to be President? Tell the truth and quit acting like him.
I just watched the unedited interview.
Trump never stormed out.
They notified him he had to be in a meeting in five minutes.....so Trump said "I think they have enough" and Stahl got up and the interview was over.

Well, you're half right. It is misdirection. Don't look at my record, my covid response, child separations at the border, the collapsed economy, millions falling into poverty, my Chinese bank account, my tax fraud, my corruption, look at corruption of a guy who isn't even on the ticket.

No. We're going to look at YOU, and ask you to defend YOUR record of chaos, incompetence and corruption.

They don't do the same with Biden...you know that. That was Trump's source of disgust.

Questions for Trump are routinely framed in a negative and accusatory way. Question for Biden are quite the opposite. The only people asking tough questions of Biden are in unscripted town halls on the campaign trail and we all know how he responded to those with his lying dog faced pony soldier comment and all but challenging a "fat" guy to a push up contest. Seriously, there is no way you can be this naïve.

I may also add, you know and everybody knows that if this laptop scandal involved Trump and Donald Jr. that the questions would be asked and not ignored. How do we know this, well, because every single potential scandal involving Trump was plastered all over MSM and Twitter nor Facebook lifted a finger to have their fact checkers verify anything.

You lefties have been completely duped. The Democrats are selling our country down the river with promises of "freebees" and you idiots are just along for the ride. It has happened in many other countries so it should come as no surprise. Indoctrinate a group of people and get them to vote themselves "free" stuff and take complete control. Democrats are even willing to allow censorship by the press at this point...that is how far we have come. All of us in US are along for the ride, but Democratic voters are the idiots who are steering the bus right over the cliff despite our pleadings to read the danger signs.

Biden has never been President, so he has no record to defend. Joe wants to talk about is his plans for the American people, his qualifications to be President, and his experience in restarting the economy.

Furthermore, Hunter Biden has been investigated, and clearly of any wrong doing, but Trump ignores all of this and keeps attacking Hunter Biden.

Even his own campaign staff say this isn't working. Tout the courts, the tax cuts, things that the American people want to talk about. But Trump has no record, no platform and no plans.

Tony Bobulinski......

You think that the President wouldn't go after both Bidens and their bodyguard Jill too?

What is Trump afraid of?
Biden did a 60 Minutes interview. I bet he acted like a responsible man and not a big baby.
You know that Trump can't be seen as a loser. It's a mental affliction so when the going gets rough he acts like a big baby. Is that someone who deserves to be President? Tell the truth and quit acting like him.
Trump never stormed out.
They notified him he had to be in a meeting in five minutes.....so Trump said "I think they have enough" and Stahl got up and the interview was over.

Then why did Trump say he did walk out. BTW, "Oops. I have a meeting in five minutes" is the oldest trick in the book to get away from someone you don't want to talk to. I used it all of the time when I was working, or I had my secretary come and tell me my next appointment was here.

Biden has never been President, so he has no record to defend. Joe wants to talk about is his plans for the American people, his qualifications to be President, and his experience in restarting the economy.

Furthermore, Hunter Biden has been investigated, and clearly of any wrong doing, but Trump ignores all of this and keeps attacking Hunter Biden.

Even his own campaign staff say this isn't working. Tout the courts, the tax cuts, things that the American people want to talk about. But Trump has no record, no platform and no plans.
Trump has plans to continue in the second term what he was doing in the first goof, nuff said. Those of us who work for a living will vote for the supporter of America, not the 50 year liberal shill who has never done anything for anyone but himself....and will never be president.

Tony Bobulinski......

What is Trump afraid of?
Trump never stormed out.

Then why did Trump say he did walk out. BTW, "Oops. I have a meeting in five minutes" is the oldest trick in the book to get away from someone you don't want to talk to. I used it all of the time when I was working, or I had my secretary come and tell me my next appointment was here.
So what? He probably felt himself turning to stone after staring at Medussa for 40 minutes.

Here Are The Questions Asked By Lesley Stahl To Trump

Thanks, Fink, but we already saw the entire, raw, unedited interview on Facebook for ourselves directly. No need to read your crap much less watch CBS's chopped version on 60 Minutes. Leslie spent the whole time throwing barbs at the president while never letting him finish his answers with questions we all know would NEVER be asked of Biden, Hillary or Obama.

What was equally as interesting was Pence's interview and comments afterwards. I like this guy more and more. What a great VP. I wonder how much of that CBS will show?

ITMT, apparently Leslie Stall can't report on anything she hasn't verified about Biden because apparently CBS can't be bothered to even investigate it.

FLUSH CBS AND ITS SPONSORS

Donald Trump was asked many questions. He had a hard time answering them.
Simple questions like "who do you want locked up?"
I guess he felt trapped and had to leave the interview. Hmmm.
Too tough for Trump to answer.

“You know, I didn’t want to have this kind of interview,” Stahl then said.

“Yes, you did. Yes you did,” Trump said. “Well, you brought up a bunch of subjects that were inappropriately brought up. They were inappropriately brought up. Right from the beginning. No your first question was, ‘This is going to be tough questions.’ Well–”

I never dreamed I would see an American president demand that his Attorney General lock up his political opponent two weeks before an election. That's what Putin does. That's what Erdogan does. That's what Duterte does. Thats what Orban does. And that's what Donald wants to do.

He'd like to be just like those guys, perhaps even locking up journalists like Stahl who tell the truth and ask tough questions. Sad :confused:

“Yes, you did. Yes you did,” Trump said. “Well, you brought up a bunch of subjects that were inappropriately brought up. They were inappropriately brought up. Right from the beginning. No your first question was, ‘This is going to be tough questions.’ Well–”

I never dreamed I would see an American president demand that his Attorney General lock up his political opponent two weeks before an election. That's what Putin does. That's what Erdogan does. That's what Duterte does. Thats what Orban does. And that's what Donald wants to do.

He'd like to be just like those guys, perhaps even locking up journalists like Stahl who tell the truth and ask tough questions. Sad :confused:
That's what a real President does to felons.

You called Pruneface Stahl a journalist.....hahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back