Zone1 Here Are The Old Testament Passages Describing The Foretold Jewish Messiah

Same thing. Who cares of some were kings. Their nation which means their people as well including the nation of Israel and Judah. Again, it's a prophecy in the future, not the present. Although, it would have been great if the people would have taught truth all the way to the days of Jesus Christ. But, they didn't. They lost their prophets and thus became apostates.
So you don't care that the speaker is identified as the kings and foreign nations? Then you wouldn't care to know about whom they are speaking. If you don't care, you don't care.

So you don't care that the speaker is identified as the kings and foreign nations? Then you wouldn't care to know about whom they are speaking. If you don't care, you don't care.
Where do you get that from? Why would a king have a prophecy of the Lord of Lords, King of Kings? You are wrong. Who told you that?

Just stop.

The Messiah is exactly who you believe him/her to be.

The Spiritual Realm is much broader than our realm.

I don't say those words lightly

God is God. The Creator Created All Things. He created the Good and the "Bad".

If there was no such thing as good or bad, then what happened?

You happened

The basics are: Don't hurt each other, don't kill each other, don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal, honor other (Your parents, one another).

Don't eat things that can hurt you. (Too much alcohol, too much weed, too much of anything). But if you do, don't sweat it. Don't let it bring you down for days. That only worsens your future.

You are an awesome person!

If you exist in this world, you are amazing.

Don't eat things that can hurt you. (Too much alcohol, too much weed, too much of anything). But if you do, don't sweat it. Don't let it bring you down for days. That only worsens your future.

You are an awesome person!

If you exist in this world, you are amazing.

Stay with the good that is inside.

And if it is tempting you, that's ok too.

If you fall into temptation, that happens.

That is life.

Be good, do good.

His generation has passed. Another failed prophecy for the Almighty Jesus.
His generation was alive with the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in AD70.

You need to study Preterism. It’s not popular today but makes better sense, especially partial Preterism.

In Revelation 11 and 12, John mentions 1,260 days in two prophecies concerning another persecution of the Jews during the end times. Daniel 8 speaks of 2,300 days in a prophecy concerning a persecution of the Jewish people during the intertestamental period.

Daniel's prophecy has been fulfilled. Daniel predicts the actions of Antiochus Epiphanes, and John predicts those of the Antichrist.

The 1,260-day prophecy is found in two passages in Revelation. First, Revelation 11:2–3 says,

“The Gentiles will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

Does this help?

The time period covered, 1,260 days, figures to 42 months, or 3 1/2 years.

The 42 months refers to the reign of the Antichrist, specifically, the last half (3 1/2 years of tribulation. At the beginning of that time, the Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel and set up “the abomination that causes desolation” (Mark 13:14; cf. Daniel 9:27)—an act that links the Antichrist to Antiochus Epiphanes, who similarly defiled the temple.

His generation was alive with the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in AD70.

You need to study Preterism. It’s not popular today but makes better sense, especially partial Preterism.

It helps if one doesn't ignore Antiochus IV Epiphanies.

Antiochus IV (Epiphanes), the king of Syria, captured Jerusalem in 167 BC and desecrated the Temple by offering the sacrifice of a pig on an altar to Zeus (the Abomination of Desolation).

meh... he is either who he says he is or it's the world's greatest conspiracy. That should be the starting point.

As Sherlock Holmes / Sir Arthur Conan Doyle said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Where do you get that from? Why would a king have a prophecy of the Lord of Lords, King of Kings? You are wrong. Who told you that?
The text is explicit. The kings don't "have a prophecy" - the prophet explains that the kings will have a realization. Why ignore what the text says and instead invent things?

It helps if one doesn't ignore Antiochus IV Epiphanies.

Antiochus IV (Epiphanes), the king of Syria, captured Jerusalem in 167 BC and desecrated the Temple by offering the sacrifice of a pig on an altar to Zeus (the Abomination of Desolation).

Of course that happened long
before Christ’s prophecy.

The text is explicit. The kings don't "have a prophecy" - the prophet explains that the kings will have a realization. Why ignore what the text says and instead invent things?
Then where is the “He” that took on our sins and died for them? And, it says that the nations and the kings will NOT have a realization of the “He’s” reality. They will not believe. At least for 300 years when Constantine did.
You finally agreed that Isaiah explained his vision. However, “Our” is plural. Who else was with Isaiah in his vision? Obviously it was the Lord or the Father in Heaven or both.
Once you are taught by the spirit you will open your eyes and believe the report that prophets are given visions of the far distant future.

I have to say that Isaiah also made other statements that fit your line of thinking. You claim you believe there is a God. But, you listen to the smooth things of atheists and mingle them with scripture. You claim your words are near God but your heart is far from God denying the power of God.

Then where is the “He” that took on our sins and died for them? And, it says that the nations and the kings will NOT have a realization of the “He’s” reality. They will not believe. At least for 300 years when Constantine did.
You finally agreed that Isaiah explained his vision. However, “Our” is plural. Who else was with Isaiah in his vision? Obviously it was the Lord or the Father in Heaven or both.
Once you are taught by the spirit you will open your eyes and believe the report that prophets are given visions of the far distant future.
I just wish you would spend 5 minutes actually studying what the text says I stead if relying on the summary you have been fed. Isaiah is describing the incredulous response of foreign nations and kings when they see God's raising up the Jewish nation after they (the nations and kings) oppressed the Jewish people for so long. There is so much you just refuse to see that is explicitly in the text.

And after they were killed they could not recant their belief or claim that their cult leader was their liberator and christ figure, sort of like Branch Davidians who died couldn't reject the notion that David was their Christ.
Commie Goon MLK Also Didn't Make It to Emperor Jones Status

Hitler and Castro pushed on through similar miserable beginnings and did wind up on top.

I just wish you would spend 5 minutes actually studying what the text says I stead if relying on the summary you have been fed. Isaiah is describing the incredulous response of foreign nations and kings when they see God's raising up the Jewish nation after they (the nations and kings) oppressed the Jewish people for so long. There is so much you just refuse to see that is explicitly in the text.
Your interpretations of the text are from what you have been fed by those who don’t want you to understand the power and authority of God. His relationship to his children on this earth. You have been fed by those who deny God’s power and authority and rely on the precepts of men. Isaiah 53 has nothing to do with the power of a physical nation. It everything to do with our spiritual outcome after this life because of the atonement of the man who would bear our griefs and sins. That’s why the majority of the people rejected Jesus Christ. He didn’t come to destroy any nation. He came to destroy the power of Satan over our carnal nature and deliver us from evil. This is about our spiritual battles. Uggg!!!

Your interpretations of the text are from what you have been fed by those who don’t want you to understand the power and authority of God. His relationship to his children on this earth. You have been fed by those who deny God’s power and authority and rely on the precepts of men. Isaiah 53 has nothing to do with the power of a physical nation. It everything to do with our spiritual outcome after this life because of the atonement of the man who would bear our griefs and sins. That’s why the majority of the people rejected Jesus Christ. He didn’t come to destroy any nation. He came to destroy the power of Satan over our carnal nature and deliver us from evil. This is about our spiritual battles. Uggg!!!
You can keep spouting your theology and not studying the actual text if that suits you. When you wake up and want to learn about what the text actually says, let me know.

You can keep spouting your theology and not studying the actual text if that suits you. When you wake up and want to learn about what the text actually says, let me know.
Your study is based on what others taught you to reject the “He” Isaiah said. Yet, you cannot see this. I overcame your shortfall because I realized the nouns didn’t work.

Your study is based on what others taught you to reject the “He” Isaiah said. Yet, you cannot see this. I overcame your shortfall because I realized the nouns didn’t work.
My study is based on analyzing the Hebrew and understanding the way Hebrew grammar works. What you think "doesn't work" is just a result of your lack of understanding.

Forum List

Back