Here Are the Cold and Flu Remedies That Actually Work

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
direct

I wonder if Grandma’s chicken soup is on the list.

Cold weather doesn’t literally make you sick, but the winter season does indeed make you more prone to catching a bad cold. Chilly conditions mean you spend more time indoors, where bacteria and viruses are more likely to linger in the air and on surfaces you touch, and the drop in temperature leaves your mucus membranes dry, irritated, and more vulnerable to infection.

Here’s the listed solutions:

Take a break

Avoid alcohol

(Yep! Here it comes)

Speaking of Hot, Liquid Comfort: Soup Can’t Hurt

Be Kind to Your Mucus Membranes (gargle apple cider vinegar)

Don’t Run for the Antibiotics

What pills should I pop?

Once You’re Better, Go Get Your Damn Flu Shot

Explanations @ Here Are the Cold and Flu Remedies That Actually Work - Popular Science - Pocket

I discovered that snorting mouth wash pretty much kills any stuffy headed runny nose cold after a few doses. Warning though, it burns like a bitch. The cold will be gone in mere hours though, so its worth it I say.

Unless you have low grade taste buds , be careful about gargling with apple cider vinegar . It tastes bad . Near awful .

However good it is for you . And it is .

Disguise it , or, better still bin it and try warm lemon juice with a little sugar( just as a treat).

As for the killer flu shot? You must decide for yourself whether this akin to slow suicide or not .
DYOR .
And that means real investigation and not just reading what the WEF has told the CDC etc to tell you .imho.

Forum List

Back