Hello

House

Opinionated Ass
Nov 1, 2012
Greetings, USMB

R.C. Christian linked me to this site when I told him I was looking for another place to post. That's right, I'm outing the guy up front so you know who to blame for my being here.

My user title says pretty much everything there is to know about me... well, aside from the fact that I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic side, at times.

Basically, I taught Hugh Laurie how to act like an American, and thus Dr. Gregory House was born.

Greetings, USMB

R.C. Christian linked me to this site when I told him I was looking for another place to post. That's right, I'm outing the guy up front so you know who to blame for my being here.

My user title says pretty much everything there is to know about me... well, aside from the fact that I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic side, at times.

Basically, I taught Hugh Laurie how to act like an American, and thus Dr. Gregory House was born.

Greetings....

:eusa_eh: This could get confusing.....

Greetings, USMB

Don't you have patients to tend to?

Forum List

Back