Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

I plan on staying in California until the good Lord calls me home. I was born and raised here. Where I live in the Central Valley is nice. I wouldn't live in LA or San Francisco.
One of my best friends when I lived in Wyoming was from Fresno. Then she moved back to California, and we moved back to my home state years later and lost touch. The great state of California has a lot more good people than bad. At least it did back when our military Dad did a 5 year stint there when he helped President Johnson's War on Poverty at a training camp not far from Lake Elsinore. It was a beautiful place back then even though it was too cold at night for my subtropical childhood home near Houston. But not near as cold as Casper Wyoming when the family transferred there.

Last edited:
One of my best friends when I lived in Wyoming was from Fresno. Then she moved back to California, and we moved back to my home state years later and lost touch. The great state of California has a lot more good people than bad. At least it did back when our military Dad did a 5 year stint there when he helped President Johnson's War on Poverty at a training camp not far from Lake Elsinore. It was a beautiful place back then even though it was too cold at night for my subtropical childhood home near Houston. But not near as cold as Casper Wyoming when the family transferred there.
Fresno is right down the road from me. It's bigger than my town though. I feel like I'm in the city when I go there.

Let me guess. Visalia. Tulare. I was born in Bakes. Always lived on the central coast..Morro Bay area, SLO town, etc. Wound up north to Paradise. You know what happened there, right? Now I am south of Paradise near Yuba City. Took almost 65 years to realize I knew nothing about Northern Cali..and that I would like it much better than central or southern.

Let me guess. Visalia. Tulare. I was born in Bakes. Always lived on the central coast..Morro Bay area, SLO town, etc. Wound up north to Paradise. You know what happened there, right? Now I am south of Paradise near Yuba City. Took almost 65 years to realize I knew nothing about Northern Cali..and that I would like it much better than central or southern.
Visalia and Tulare are to the south of me. I live between Fresno and Stockton. I hear northern California is beautiful; especially the wine country. I'd like to visit some day.

My name is Ms. Turquoise. I am looking forward to meeting all you good people. Thank you for letting me join your group.
Hi Ms. Turquoise and welcome. But be advised that we had no input on allowing you to join or not. Anyone can join her, and if you look at me that will prove it! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back