Heller and McDonald win as Trump gets elected...2nd Amendment wins over gun grabbing hilary....

And background checks didn't stop the felons from getting guns....but the 1,500,000 Times Americans use guns to stop violent criminals.....they did, in fact, win.
I'll be watching the numbers. We have more guns so there better be less crime. Not looking good though. But I know you have excuses right?

Hey twit......we had 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people in 1997 carried guns for self defense......now, in 2016...we have 357-400 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....

And in that time the gun murder rate dropped 49% and both the fatal and non fatal gun accident rate also dropped.....

less crime has already happened...as more Americans bought and carried guns....
I'll be watching the numbers. Last I checked fatal accidents were going up fast. Police in other countries dont get shot and killed like ours. Crime went down under Bill Clinton, I expect no less from Trump.
More cops shot because the pussy left protected thugs who are the ones shooting those cops, with illegally obtained firearms.

Most are shot in domestic disputes. I don't know if there are numbers of whether they are legal owners. But cops in other civilized countries with gun control are almost never shot and killed
The key here is "you don't know". You don't know shit.

gun grabbing had already become more unpopular than any time since 1950 and now........a total non-issue in the next few years. And the k00k like JoeB will still be posting up stoppid shit in here on gun control and we'll still be making fun of them!:bye1:

But nobody will be caring.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I'll be watching the numbers. We have more guns so there better be less crime. Not looking good though. But I know you have excuses right?

Hey twit......we had 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people in 1997 carried guns for self defense......now, in 2016...we have 357-400 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....

And in that time the gun murder rate dropped 49% and both the fatal and non fatal gun accident rate also dropped.....

I'll be watching the numbers. Last I checked fatal accidents were going up fast. Police in other countries dont get shot and killed like ours. Crime went down under Bill Clinton, I expect no less from Trump.
More cops shot because the pussy left protected thugs who are the ones shooting those cops, with illegally obtained firearms.

Most are shot in domestic disputes. I don't know if there are numbers of whether they are legal owners. But cops in other civilized countries with gun control are almost never shot and killed
The key here is "you don't know". You don't know shit.

We do know our cops are shot and killed way too often.

Not many of the gun injuries and fatalities are accidents.

What do you mean? There are like 20k injured and 500 killed in accidents each year.

You are wrong on both counts.....

Non fatal gun accidents....

WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

Non fatal gun injury stats from 1999......

Nonfatal and Fatal Firearm-Related Injuries -- United States, 1993-1997
1993... 104,390
1994... 89,744
1995... 84,322
1996... 69,649
1997... 64,207
Surveillance for Fatal and Nonfatal Firearm-Related Injuries --- United States, 1993--1998
1998... 79,384
WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

2001.... 17,696

2002... 17,579

2003... 18,941

2004... 16,555

2005... 15,388

2006... 14,678

2007... 15,698

2008... 17,215

2009... 18,610

2010... 14,161

2011... 14,675

2012... 17,362

2013... 16,864

2014..... 15,928

Not many of the gun injuries and fatalities are accidents.

What do you mean? There are like 20k injured and 500 killed in accidents each year.

Here is the change in data from Tennessee...showing you are wrong...again....

TDH Corrects Accidental Gunshot Death Data - TN.Gov

NASHVILLE – The Tennessee Department of Health confirmed today that a data error resulted in inaccurate accidental gunshot death numbers for 2014 being reported.

After manually reviewing death certificates, TDH reports five people died from accidental gunshot wounds in the state in 2014.

In an additional eight cases, the manner of death was left blank or marked as pending on the death certificate but no follow-up death certificate was sent to the department; however, a review of the autopsies for those cases indicated none of those eight were accidental deaths.

Incorrect data provided earlier indicated the number of accidental gunshot deaths had dramatically escalated from 19 in 2013 to 105 in 2014. - See more at: TDH Corrects Accidental Gunshot Death Data - TN.Gov

And here is the declining accidental gun death rate as we went from 200 million guns to 357-400 million guns...

Accidental deaths by gun by year...

http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe
Broker Version 9.4

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

And background checks didn't stop the felons from getting guns....but the 1,500,000 Times Americans use guns to stop violent criminals.....they did, in fact, win.

Our non gun murder rate is higher than the total murder rate in other countries....guns have nothing to do with murder rates....

California passed all the crazy liberal policies. Every ammo purchase now has to have a waiting period and a background check.

Guess what.........they can now take it to the Supreme Court...and have a chance to have the lunacy overturned..............that is what happens when you win elections........
Or lose elections. Only the loony gun rights crazies believe our guns are at risk.

Not any more ....

The guns were never at risk. But that issue had no effect on the election.

Heller and McDonald won last night. Hilary stated that Heller was wrongly decided....and America chose to disagree.......

Americans Vote To Preserve Heller, Second Amendment - Breitbart

The race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton shined a spotlight on the Supreme Court ruling in District of Columbia v Heller (2008) in particular and the Second Amendment in general.

Time and again Clinton openly admitted her disagreement with Heller–and her plan to use SCOTUS to tweak or reverse it–while simultaneously pushing enough gun control to abolish the Second Amendment. Trump took the opposite position: vowing to defend Heller with SCOTUS justices “in the mold of Justice Scalia” and to maintain the Second Amendment “in its strongest form.”

Clinton promised universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, a “high capacity” magazine ban, and numerous other gun controls. Trump promised to save the Second Amendment from “people like Hillary Clinton.” And he voiced direct opposition to expanding background checks or instituting “assault weapon” or “high capacity” magazine bans.

Clinton raged against “weapons of war” after a gunman opened fire on innocents in the Orlando Pulse nightclub. Trump’s consistent message was that Americans ought to be able to own the “firearm of their choice” and that gun-free zones pose a threat by disarming citizens.

Throughout the race for the White House, Clinton made clear that she did not agree with the Heller ruling–a ruling which reaffirmed that the right to keep and bear arms was an individual right.
The incoming administration needs to seriously shore-up the Second Amendment by redrafting it to "clearly" reflect your average citizen's right to own and carry small-arms (handguns and rifles). Make it clear so there is NO misinterpretation.

Heller and McDonald won last night. Hilary stated that Heller was wrongly decided....and America chose to disagree.......

Americans Vote To Preserve Heller, Second Amendment - Breitbart

The race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton shined a spotlight on the Supreme Court ruling in District of Columbia v Heller (2008) in particular and the Second Amendment in general.

Time and again Clinton openly admitted her disagreement with Heller–and her plan to use SCOTUS to tweak or reverse it–while simultaneously pushing enough gun control to abolish the Second Amendment. Trump took the opposite position: vowing to defend Heller with SCOTUS justices “in the mold of Justice Scalia” and to maintain the Second Amendment “in its strongest form.”

Clinton promised universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, a “high capacity” magazine ban, and numerous other gun controls. Trump promised to save the Second Amendment from “people like Hillary Clinton.” And he voiced direct opposition to expanding background checks or instituting “assault weapon” or “high capacity” magazine bans.

Clinton raged against “weapons of war” after a gunman opened fire on innocents in the Orlando Pulse nightclub. Trump’s consistent message was that Americans ought to be able to own the “firearm of their choice” and that gun-free zones pose a threat by disarming citizens.

Throughout the race for the White House, Clinton made clear that she did not agree with the Heller ruling–a ruling which reaffirmed that the right to keep and bear arms was an individual right.
The incoming administration needs to seriously shore-up the Second Amendment by redrafting it to "clearly" reflect your average citizen's right to own and carry small-arms (handguns and rifles). Make it clear so there is NO misinterpretation.

There is no misinterpretation...there is a deliberate attempt to change the interpretation of the 2nd Amendment by anti gunners to slowly destroy the Right.....

Forum List

Back