Hell! This is 2008! Let's build the perfect President .....

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
..... from past Presidents that we liked the most!!!! :D

Take bits and pieces - expand on why - if you want.

List of all presidents ....List of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Presidential clone would include parts of .... Abraham Lincoln (R, National Union), Harry S. Truman (D), John F. Kennedy (D), Dwight D. Eisenhower (R), Theodore Roosevelt (R), Ronald Reagan (R) - to name a few in no particular order.

As you can see I chose the "man" not the "party" - I think that is a LOT of our problems today. :eusa_whistle:

The founders understood the complexity of modern politics. Add a few of them, then Lincoln, FDR, LBJ and for a bit of morality, Jimmy Carter. Lincoln recognized the union is more powerful than the parts, FDR did things, saw unfettered capitalism was a bad thing, it hurt working people, LBJ saw poverty and the lack of equal rights and along with MLK did great things. Then add Jimmy Carter our only moral president for a bit of humility. Perfection!

I would want one that would think of himself, corporate America and big oil first. One that wouild do whatever it takes, even run the deficit to 42 billion dollars, so the 2% of the wealthiest can pay less taxes.
I say the interest of the filthy rich should come first, the rest of America and the world can go to hell, I want a president just like Bush, the drunken retard and money grabbing liar..we're so proud of him.

The founders understood the complexity of modern politics. Add a few of them, then Lincoln, FDR, LBJ and for a bit of morality, Jimmy Carter. Lincoln recognized the union is more powerful than the parts, FDR did things, saw unfettered capitalism was a bad thing, it hurt working people, LBJ saw poverty and the lack of equal rights and along with MLK did great things. Then add Jimmy Carter our only moral president for a bit of humility. Perfection!

yeah .. Carter was ok ... the only moral issue he had was that he "Lusted in his heart --- or was it in his mind? I forget. :D For sure not a "biggee"! Plus ... his ill-fated attempt to save American hostages from Iran.

Oh well, could have been worse, he could have been like GW Bush. Bush had no clue what he was doing either! :eusa_eh: And still doesn't!

Forum List

Back