Heck I'm Old

My 50-year class reunion is next year.
They just put out notices....I'm not gonna make it all the way back to MT next year.
Wow. That's pretty impressive, to go that far for your high school reunion. I have never been further in that state than Gardner. I hope it is in a summer month. If it is like Wyoming, it's a beautiful state. You will like seeing everybody again, if you make it.

The second car I ever owned was an AMC Pacer like this one:

OIP.533I1Asb6de0o9CouxEL0AHaEI

Wow. That's pretty impressive, to go that far for your high school reunion. I have never been further in that state than Gardner. I hope it is in a summer month. If it is like Wyoming, it's a beautiful state. You will like seeing everybody again, if you make it.
I dug up a picture from the 94' reunion and I didn't recognize most of the folks in the pic.
Montana is close to what Wyoming looks like. Not quite as high of elevation.
I usually drove thru Wyoming and Yellowstone to get to my home town.
Unless things change in the next year I won't be going home.
My parents are both gone and the closest relative lives 150 miles from Missoula.
Then there's the fact that I have 6 cats, fish, and a dog to take care of.

I dug up a picture from the 94' reunion and I didn't recognize most of the folks in the pic.
Montana is close to what Wyoming looks like. Not quite as high of elevation.
I usually drove thru Wyoming and Yellowstone to get to my home town.
Unless things change in the next year I won't be going home.
My parents are both gone and the closest relative lives 150 miles from Missoula.
Then there's the fact that I have 6 cats, fish, and a dog to take care of.
You ain't seen nothing yet. I hope they pull it off and hope you make it. If you think the 1994 pics are hard to recognize, just wait until you meet the 2024 people.
Yellowstone is how I got into Gardner.
You should try to work out the logistics and support for the pets.
We lost a lot of folk in the last 50. A bunch of the class attending were unrecognizable without name tags that had HS grad picture on it. Furthest away that showed here was the Carolinas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Alabama.
A good time was had by all, and great to catch up!
I figure you are like me and in pretty good shape for your age, due to your military background. Except for knees, this is where all those years of PT actually pay off. Most were not the best shape, certainly not up to skiing, or mountain hiking. We doubt there will be a 60 year. It was amazing how many relatively locals, missed as recovering from major surgery, undergoing Chemo, or other hospitalizations for ailments associated with older age.

Heck I'm Old​

Some fun nostalgia images to make you feel old and ancient!!!!

Instead, I'd actually say you've lived some of the best and most fun years of any generation in human history!

Before us they had World Wars and the Old West and Civil War and since our generation, all they have had is Clinton, Obumma, 9/11, Covid and Joe Biden!!!,

WE ROCK! REJOICE!

I've never been to a school reunion. Never been interested.
Never been invited either, so theres that.

Hated school. Wouldn't have gone even if I was invited.

Do miss the awesome teachers I had though. Before it all turned to shit.

1685283126960.png

Forum List

Back