Heavily-Armed Raid Of FBI, Director Wray's Home Needed To Recover Crossfire Hurricane Documents

The Director of the FBI and FBI work for the President, ignorant snowflake. So you claim the Director of the FBI can ignore / disobey the President of the United States any time he chooses? You have to be the dumbest snowflake ontjis board, or the biggest liar. Either way you're a water of time.
Yes, they can refuse an order from the president. If the president doesn’t like it, he can fire them and appoint someone else. See Nixon.

We don’t live in a third world country. The president isn’t dictator who jails people for defying them.

I swear. You smooth brains are always begging for authoritarian bullshit without even realizing.

If it’s so illegal, find me the statute that says it’s illegal.

Your question proves you did not even read the article I posted; otherwise, you would know. Willful ignorance, a preferred trait of snowflakes.

Read the article - educate yourself.

Here's a freebie, also proving you don't read posts because I covered this several times - the FBI Is also currently illegally refusing to comply with several FOIA Requests.

Fail, proven ignorant snowflake.
You have the gall to call anyone a snowflake when you and your ilk come on here several times a day crying and whining. I'd pretty much say you are all snowflakes and karen's. What a bunch of fucking babies. One of your post in your own thread also does not make much sense. Stay off the alcohol and drugs. Karen

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You don't consider FBI agents with body armor and assault weapons heavily armed?
I was going by what is reported in the news and by Trumps lawyer. She mentioned no assault weapons either. You got pics that show otherwise. They were supposedly going for low profile.

You have the gall to call anyone a snowflake when you and your ilk come on here several times a day crying and whining. I'd pretty much say you are all snowflakes and karen's. What a bunch of fucking babies. One of your post in your own thread also does not make much sense. Stay off the alcohol and drugs. Karen

Oh Debbie,it is so amusing to watch you snowflakes suddenly become triggered and have your little emotional breakdowns, reduced to quivering, babbling tantrum-throwing extremists. The funniest thing is you actually think you are accomplishing anything besides embarrassing yourselves when you do. Hope your ugly little rant at least made you feel better.

You're funny, lil' snowflake.

I was going by what is reported in the news and by Trumps lawyer. She mentioned no assault weapons either. You got pics that show otherwise. They were supposedly going for low profile.
They were posted all over the media, as the whe reason the FBI showed up on body armor and carrying assault rifles were for the Optics.

1660524753978.png

1660524810219.png

Who did they expect to have to fight / shoot, the Secret Service?

No, this was purely political with emphasis on the optics.

Trump's lawyer was coordinating with the DOJ, he had turned over 15 boxes of material already - no need for a heavily armed raid like this.

Oh, Trump wasn't handing over the material fast enough? Well he'll, why didn't you say so - the FBI needed MORE guns then.

:p

Despite the media reporting Trump was negotiating with the FBI on the release of documents and had already released 15 boxes of documents, the FBI justified the HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, 1ST-EVER RAID on a US President's home by claiming Trump was not handing the documents over fast enough for them.

Well, if that is all the justification the US AG and Director of the FBI need to just a heavily armed raid then...

THE US AG SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPROVE AND HAVE THE DOJ CONDUCT A HEAVILY-ARMED RAID OF THE FBI HQ AND OF DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY'S HOME TO RETRIEVE ALL CROSSFIRE HURRICANE DOCUMENTS AND FILES.

Trump hadn't turned over any more documents since JUNE of this year...2 MONTHS? And that was justification for such a raid of his home?

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his proven criminal FBI has illegally refused to comply with a legal Presidential order to declassify and release all information regarding their seditious, criminal Op Crossfire Hurricane FOR THE LAST 19 (NINETEEN) MONTHS!

If handing over documents for 2 months is worthy of a heavily armed raid then the FBI illegally, criminally withholding documents for 19 months is damn-well worth a raid of the FBI & Wray's home.

WHEN RAIDING TRUMP'S HOME FOR FAILURE TO TURN OVER ALL DOCUMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER THE PROVEN CRIMINAL FBI WAS ALREADY ILLEGALLY HOLDING ONTO DOCUMENTS FOR THE 19TH MONTH, REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH A DIRECT ORDER, REFUSING TO DECLASSIFY INFORMATION, & REFUSING TO RELEASE THAT INFORMATION.

While the FBI & DOJ contemplate what punishment Trump should face for refusing to comply with the FBI's / DOJ's order to turn over the documents the FBI now has...

THE FBI CONTINUES TO CRIMINALLY, ILLEGALLY REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH A LEGAL PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO DECLASSIFY AND RELEASE CROSSFIRE HURRICANE INFORMATION - THEY ARE STILL BREAKING THE LAW.

WTF?

Time for a heavily-armed raid of the FBI and Wray's home to seize, declassify, and release those documents, as per the legal Presidential order they were given, the order with which they criminally refuse to comply!

U.S. has new intel that Manafort pal gave Trump campaign data to Russia The Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to help Trump win the lection.

They were posted all over the media, as the whe reason the FBI showed up on body armor and carrying assault rifles were for the Optics.

View attachment 682518

View attachment 682519

Trump's lawyer was coordinating with the DOJ, he had turned over 15 boxes of material already - no need for a heavily armed raid like this.

Oh, Trump wasn't handing over the material fast enough? Well he'll, why didn't you say so - the FBI needed MORE guns then.

He didn't turn over all of it why? And why did he have it to begin with? That's a federal crime.

Despite the media reporting Trump was negotiating with the FBI on the release of documents and had already released 15 boxes of documents, the FBI justified the HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, 1ST-EVER RAID on a US President's home by claiming Trump was not handing the documents over fast enough for them.

Well, if that is all the justification the US AG and Director of the FBI need to just a heavily armed raid then...

THE US AG SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPROVE AND HAVE THE DOJ CONDUCT A HEAVILY-ARMED RAID OF THE FBI HQ AND OF DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY'S HOME TO RETRIEVE ALL CROSSFIRE HURRICANE DOCUMENTS AND FILES.

Trump hadn't turned over any more documents since JUNE of this year...2 MONTHS? And that was justification for such a raid of his home?

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his proven criminal FBI has illegally refused to comply with a legal Presidential order to declassify and release all information regarding their seditious, criminal Op Crossfire Hurricane FOR THE LAST 19 (NINETEEN) MONTHS!

If handing over documents for 2 months is worthy of a heavily armed raid then the FBI illegally, criminally withholding documents for 19 months is damn-well worth a raid of the FBI & Wray's home.

WHEN RAIDING TRUMP'S HOME FOR FAILURE TO TURN OVER ALL DOCUMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER THE PROVEN CRIMINAL FBI WAS ALREADY ILLEGALLY HOLDING ONTO DOCUMENTS FOR THE 19TH MONTH, REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH A DIRECT ORDER, REFUSING TO DECLASSIFY INFORMATION, & REFUSING TO RELEASE THAT INFORMATION.

While the FBI & DOJ contemplate what punishment Trump should face for refusing to comply with the FBI's / DOJ's order to turn over the documents the FBI now has...

THE FBI CONTINUES TO CRIMINALLY, ILLEGALLY REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH A LEGAL PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO DECLASSIFY AND RELEASE CROSSFIRE HURRICANE INFORMATION - THEY ARE STILL BREAKING THE LAW.

WTF?

Time for a heavily-armed raid of the FBI and Wray's home to seize, declassify, and release those documents, as per the legal Presidential order they were given, the order with which they criminally refuse to comply!

There are no secrets left but whatever the regime deems secret is probably safer in Trump's basement than the notorious leakers in the FBI and CIA
You think so? Do you know who's going into Trump's basement? Dude, do you have any idea how stupid your post is? Has it ever occurred to you that Trump might be selling some of those secrets? How can people be this gd stupid?

View attachment 682518

View attachment 682519

I asked. You showed me. Thanks. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Oh Debbie,it is so amusing to watch you snowflakes suddenly become triggered and have your little emotional breakdowns, reduced to quivering, babbling tantrum-throwing extremists. The funniest thing is you actually think you are accomplishing anything besides embarrassing yourselves when you do. Hope your ugly little rant at least made you feel better.

You're funny, lil' snowflake.
You're a fucking whiner, snowflake.

You're a fucking whiner, snowflake.
Profanity-laced rants, whining about me. You're a wasted membership on a discussion board, lil' snowflake.

Care to attempt to discuss the thread topic,or do you want to continue with your emotional tantrum?

WTF?

The FBI and DOJ are under Federal Court Orders to release the docs on Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane so why haven't they?

I don't get it - I really don't. I mean, look when Hillary lost I was bummed out, but I didn't think for a moment that the election was stolen. I thought 60 million people's brains were stolen maybe, but not the election itself. I don't know a single fellow Hillary voter who didn't at least partially blame her for running a shitty, thicker-than-pig shit campaign either. I blamed wikileaks. But I just accepted we were at this weird moment in history when American voters gave the experts and coastal elites the finger.

But MAGA is just nuts. It's a fucking cult. It's like 75 million Timothy McVeighs, John Birches, and David Dukes all rolled into one. One poster even said it earlier: it's a movement. But I've yet to understand what people think they're getting out of it other than the satisfaction of seeing liberal tears. And it threatens to make this country self-destruct. And fuck people like Rupert Murdoch -who's not even fucking American - who absolutely know that the company he owns is peddling bullshit and won't lift a finger to stop it. He's what we Southerners would call a carpetbagger - fuck, he's a carpetbagger's carpetbagger.
Tick tick tick Dimmer, need a kleenex?

Forum List

Back