Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

They do not remove patients over money. If they are not medically stable and progressing, they stay
Here’s what my friend just told me. And I already know that they do because I lived it. And so has my friends mom.

“That’s awful and true, just happened to us today. The hospital wanted to send my mom to rehab, but insurance wouldn’t pay for it cuz she was already there 20 days. So hospital said seeing how you not going to rehab (cuz insurance won’t pay) you are going home against medical advice so now they won’t send PT or Nurse to her home because she should be in rehab. So my sister found another company that will send nurse and PT to house and hospital sent her home today. If my sister doesn’t somehow find this other company today my mom would have been thrown out of hospital and sent home with no help at all”

We’re the richest country in the world we spend trillions of dollars on Israel, Ukraine, invading Iraq. And other military adventures that are on necessary. We should use that money to have the greatest healthcare system in the world where every American citizen to get the most optimal health care available to save their lives. That’s just common sense and in line with Christian moral values.

I think the biggest thing is my friend hast to pay money for his health insurance along with his mom every month are paying for it. So what the hell kind of an insurance company and healthcare industry like we have in America then makes these people pay extra money for pills. What the hell is that all about. Use either paying when they are healthy and then when they get sick, they have to pay even more. It makes no sense just as jigsaw brought up in the film saw 6
me= health insurance professional since reagan's 1st term

average obama plan for a couple is 800 per month with an 8000 dollar deductible.......you have to spend 18,000 dollars before 1st dollar coverage.what a deal...lolol

average obama plan for a couple is 800 per month with an 8000 dollar deductible.......you have to spend 18,000 dollars before 1st dollar coverage.what a deal...lolol

They're fckn clueless

Before Obiecare our deductible was 2k. Now it’s 8k, and the coverage is worse. But by all means let’s keep making it worse with more government.

What is the prescription. Run it through this

Thank you I told him about the website. He had to pick up 4 Scripps today. He look at the name later.

He also had to pay for some off-the-shelf stuff like calcium chloride and vitamin D today.

Last edited:

I wish you the best. Now let me say here’s a problem, across-the-board regardless of what insurance company people have there’s many cases throughout the country where somebody is paying every month for their insurance company and then all of a sudden they get sick and now check this out they have to pay a huge amount of money for a surgery, or for some medicine that will help them.

Now with the trillions of dollars we spend on Ukraine, Israel, invading other countries, and other things we don’t need to be spending on like BLM and critical race theory, stimulus checks during lockdowns…instead we shd spend toward having the greatest healthcare system in the world where for free Americans can get the best surgery and the best medicine they need to live optimally.

Here’s what my friend just told me. And I already know that they do because I lived it. And so has my friends mom.

“That’s awful and true, just happened to us today. The hospital wanted to send my mom to rehab, but insurance wouldn’t pay for it cuz she was already there 20 days. So hospital said seeing how you not going to rehab (cuz insurance won’t pay) you are going home against medical advice so now they won’t send PT or Nurse to her home because she should be in rehab. So my sister found another company that will send nurse and PT to house and hospital sent her home today. If my sister doesn’t somehow find this other company today my mom would have been thrown out of hospital and sent home with no help at all”

We’re the richest country in the world we spend trillions of dollars on Israel, Ukraine, invading Iraq. And other military adventures that are on necessary. We should use that money to have the greatest healthcare system in the world where every American citizen to get the most optimal health care available to save their lives. That’s just common sense and in line with Christian moral values.
That is your lousy insurance company. My insurance said I could go to a rehab hospital, or they would send PT to my home. I'm sorry that your Mom has such lousy insurance.

That is your lousy insurance company. My insurance said I could go to a rehab hospital, or they would send PT to my home. I'm sorry that your Mom has such lousy insurance.
well you have that excellent retired teachers health plan that is way out of line with the norm....and only 20% of your students were competent...you got a helluva deal at such a horrific cost....you should slap yourself on the back

well you have that excellent retired teachers health plan that is way out of line with the norm....and only 20% of your students were competent...you got a helluva deal at such a horrific cost....you should slap yourself on the back
I have no teacher health plan. I retired as a teacher in 2018. I am on my wife's employer's plan with Anthem BC/BS. I pay over $700 a month for coverage, but in January the VA is taking over my health care.

BTW, every student I passed was competent and my student's test results showed it, thank you very much.

It's cute that you think 130 dollars out of pocket is a lot for medicine. Why are oil companies and big pharma evil to you because they want to make a profit?

Obviously his mom didn't need expensive medicine.

• Zynteglo. Cost: $2.8 million per one-time dose.
Ask your doctor if Zynteglo is right for you:

How much is "a profit"?

of the 10,000 yrly premium? perhaps 3000 dollars...................thank you for adding that important calculation,,,,we're at 15k now
If you are in the insurance business you are most certainly not a professional. The subsidy is based on income, a couple making $110,000 a year would get $3,000 a year and that would d.rop the monthly premium to $550 a month.

Besides, you ae being disingenuous when claiming 15 grand has to be spent before any medical expenses are covered. A routine physical is covered, at no cost. Most preventive services are covered, rather it is a lung scan or a mammogram. And even in the deductible phase, you get the negotiated rate for procedures.

Hell, $550 a month is a damn deal. An employer provided plan is probably going to cost that much for a couple, I know I pay significantly more than that.

Look hoss, there are thousands of people out there, aged 62, that would really like to retire. But they think they can't, because of health insurance. But when you can provide an ACA plan that is as good, or better than their employer provided coverage at a lower cost, you become a hero.

I don't sell them the ACA plan, I just help them negotiate the Health Care Marketplace. Hell, the commissions on those plans aren't worth the time. I am there to manage their 401K, and hook them up with a supplement once they go on Medicare. And I don't do Medicare Advantage, they are all scams.

Last edited:

Well Obamacare is actually the GOP plan that keeps the insurance companies. It is a hell of a lot better than nothing which is what Trump promises to do on his revenge tour against everybody... what we are dying for is a democratic landslide and a real Health Care system. Including metal Healthcare System for crying out loud LOL..

Last edited:
I wish you the best. Now let me say here’s a problem, across-the-board regardless of what insurance company people have there’s many cases throughout the country where somebody is paying every month for their insurance company and then all of a sudden they get sick and now check this out they have to pay a huge amount of money for a surgery, or for some medicine that will help them.

Now with the trillions of dollars we spend on Ukraine, Israel, invading other countries, and other things we don’t need to be spending on like BLM and critical race theory, stimulus checks during lockdowns…instead we shd spend toward having the greatest healthcare system in the world where for free Americans can get the best surgery and the best medicine they need to live optimally.
Let's just make something clear. The problem is the insurance companies, not the government spending money on Ukraine, or critical race theory or diversity and equity. I mean insurance is a damn racket. It is the only business in the world where a company's profits are whatever they want them to be. They have something called a "loss reserve", that stuff that lost reserve with, what in any other business, would be called profits and would be taxed accordingly.

Let's just make something clear. The problem is the insurance companies, not the government spending money on Ukraine, or critical race theory or diversity and equity. I mean insurance is a damn racket. It is the only business in the world where a company's profits are whatever they want them to be. They have something called a "loss reserve", that stuff that lost reserve with, what in any other business, would be called profits and would be taxed accordingly.
I agree for the most part. I agree that there is greed in the pharmaceutical and insurance industry. Now my other point is probably in the same topic but a different part of it. Check this out.

It is true that we spend trillions of dollars on foreign wars, Ukraine, Israel, BLM, critical race theory, E.S.G. garbage. That’s my opinion on the matter in the sense of calling that stuff garbage. Especially BLM when we have hundreds of thousands of poor homeless white people. And even I have lived in poverty as a white man it boils my blood when I see some rich white or black BLM supporter talk about supporting BLM. It is truly an outrage brother.

So what I’m saying is if we spend that trillions of dollars on healthcare we could solve our problems overnight. Imagine no 2003 invasion of Iraq, no billions of dollars given to Israel. We’ve given them something like $300 billion over the past 50 years. And this hundred billion to Ukraine again imagine all that money spent on healthcare. You could even forget about BLM or critical race theory again I don’t agree with BLM or critical race theory, but forget about it for now and imagine the trillions of dollars we have indeed spent on the invasion of Iraq in 2003 along with the hundreds of billions of dollars given to Ukraine in Israel. You know I’ve got a point there.

Again, let’s even forget about BLM, critical race theory, and E.S.G. and concentrate on the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the hundreds of billions of dollars given to Ukraine and Israel, and if that money was spent on healthcare for Americans.

Forum List

Back