Head of US Strategic Command says he would reject order from Trump to nuke if it was "illegal"

A soldier is not required to follow an illegal order. It's the deciding what's an illegal order or not. What happens when the soldier is convinced that the order is illegal, in his opinion, and he's wrong.

Hyten sounds like a thinking flag officer.

Maybe he and the other flag officers can arrest Trump for dereliction of duty.
if you disagreed with him,would you still say he is a thinking flag officer?....
Did you just get up, Harry?
its called a question Jake.....is there some reason you dont want to answer?....
Your question made no sense, so try again, Harry.
ok here let me dumb it down for you Jake.....if you disagreed with him,would you still say he is a thinking flag officer?..

DPCIUyZX4AEbmfx.jpg

Hyten sounds like a thinking flag officer.

Maybe he and the other flag officers can arrest Trump for dereliction of duty.
if you disagreed with him,would you still say he is a thinking flag officer?....
its called a question Jake.....is there some reason you dont want to answer?....
ok here let me dumb it down for you Jake.....if you disagreed with him,would you still say he is a thinking flag officer?..
Harry, you make yourself sound silly.

Impeachment for Trump, the Clear and Present Danger to the Republic, is always a reality.

Harry, you make yourself sound silly.
people who avoid answering questions are the ones who look silly jake....

Your question is silly, Harry. That's on you. You are now being a sealion.

Why Sealioning Is Bad

Stop trolling and address the OP, please.
its silly to you because if you answer it you would have to say no i dont think he is a thinking flag officer....and being afraid to be truthful is on you jake....but then you do have your reputation here to live up to,dont you?...

Harry, you are being a sealion and wasting my time. You were corrected competently and to the point. Now you can live with the results. I am putting you on Ignore for a while.

You are better than this.

The commander shows he is a thinking person.

Harry, you are being a sealion and wasting my time. You were corrected competently and to the point. Now you can live with the results. I am putting you on Ignore for a while.

You are better than this.

The commander shows he is a thinking person.
for putting me on ignore for asking you a question tells me you are the pussy everyone claims you are jake.....you are the new dot.com of the forum...

Forum List

Back