He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

He's not waiting for anything. He's doing that right now.

I'm really disappointed. All he's been doing is picking up one here and there. Why not raid factories or markets?

He can't move too fast. The snowflakes would be marching in the street and setting cars on fire. You know how violent liberals are.

The people coming here today are turning this nation into a bilingual country, and they expect everybody to cater to them. .....

Wrong. Immigrants who come here for the most part work harder at learning English than YOU have ever worked at learning anything in your life. If they struggle with it, they damn well make sure their kids are fully fluent. You are confusing immigrants with the far-left social engineers whose families have been here for many generations who want this country to be as you describe it. If you are traumatized by pressing a number on your phone don't blame immigrants, blame the private companies who want to "cater" to every potential customer they can.

And why do they cater to them? That's right, because they don't know our language or know if well enough.

I do blame immigrants and the liberals that let them in. If they were not here, there would be no need for business to cater to anybody but us Americans.

You're joking, right?

Nope, not joking at all.

Up until about 15 years ago or so, you come here, you learn the language, nobody is going to learn yours. If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. That's the way it should be.

If an illegal uses your SS# do their earnings go into your account? Do you get bigger check at age 67? Sigh, I suppose the GOVT is competent enough to unwind it all? Seems they might be able to catch earnings coming in from 2 different areas or names? At same time.......
The two accounts exist simultaneously. The problem comes when someone retires and wants to collect only to find out they are already collecting those benefits. Or worse, as what happened to a friend of mine. She was reported deceased and two children getting survivor's benefits.

I'm really disappointed. All he's been doing is picking up one here and there. Why not raid factories or markets?
Because there are no mass deportations. These are people who already have a deportation order.

The people coming here today are turning this nation into a bilingual country, and they expect everybody to cater to them. .....

Wrong. Immigrants who come here for the most part work harder at learning English than YOU have ever worked at learning anything in your life. If they struggle with it, they damn well make sure their kids are fully fluent. You are confusing immigrants with the far-left social engineers whose families have been here for many generations who want this country to be as you describe it. If you are traumatized by pressing a number on your phone don't blame immigrants, blame the private companies who want to "cater" to every potential customer they can.

And why do they cater to them? That's right, because they don't know our language or know if well enough.

I do blame immigrants and the liberals that let them in. If they were not here, there would be no need for business to cater to anybody but us Americans.

You're joking, right?

Nope, not joking at all.

Up until about 15 years ago or so, you come here, you learn the language, nobody is going to learn yours. If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. That's the way it should be.

Immigrants today are learning English and assimilating just as those before them did.

Not "up until about 15 years ago," but up to and including today, immigrants come here, strive to learn the language, and assimilate over several generations as always. The rest of your post is the irrational nonsense that hysterical hypocrites have also always heaped upon immigrants - once their own generation feels fully and securely established. No-nothings know nothing.

Because there are no mass deportations. These are people who already have a deportation order.

So what's new?

Not "up until about 15 years ago," but up to and including today, immigrants come here, strive to learn the language, and assimilate over several generations as always. The rest of your post is the irrational nonsense that hysterical hypocrites have also always heaped upon immigrants - once their own generation feels fully and securely established. No-nothings know nothing.

Wrong. Some government agencies and even private are creating requirements that you be bilingual to apply for the job. Yes, you need to have a basic understanding of Spanish. Now if what you said was true, there would be no requirements like this. These people come here and expect us to learn how to communicate with them instead of the other way around.

If it were up to me, you wouldn't even be allowed to work in this country yet alone live here if you don't know the language. Trust me, I'm a truck driver, and I've been held up by the shipping window because the clerk couldn't communicate with the driver as to where to go and what to do. A few times they've asked me to go outside and physically show him WTF he's supposed to do and where to go.

Like I asked before: when have you ever went to vote and they ask what language you want your ballot in besides Spanish? Don't give me the bull that they come here and learn the language--they don't. Some don't know ten words of English.

Wrong. Some government agencies and even private are creating requirements that you be bilingual to apply for the job. Yes, you need to have a basic understanding of Spanish. Now if what you said was true, there would be no requirements like this. These people come here and expect us to learn how to communicate with them instead of the other way around.

If it were up to me, you wouldn't even be allowed to work in this country yet alone live here if you don't know the language. Trust me, I'm a truck driver, and I've been held up by the shipping window because the clerk couldn't communicate with the driver as to where to go and what to do. A few times they've asked me to go outside and physically show him WTF he's supposed to do and where to go.

Like I asked before: when have you ever went to vote and they ask what language you want your ballot in besides Spanish? ....

No one has ever asked me about any other language ballot, because I am a native English speaker.

Like I asked before: when have you ever went to vote and they ask what language you want your ballot in besides Spanish? Don't give me the bull that they come here and learn the language--they don't. Some don't know ten words of English.

Different positions have different requirements, of course.

You're joking, right?

Nope, not joking at all.

Immigrants today are learning English and assimilating just as those before them did.

Different positions have different requirements, of course.

And that requirement is needed because people are coming here and not knowing the language. There is no way for our government and police (in some areas) to communicate with these people.

Turn on the show C.OP.S. and watch some of those episodes. If the cop can't speak Spanish, the subject or suspect can't understand anything.

Kick them out!

Look, if you're in this country illegally and you have a criminal record, you SHOULD be afraid. You SHOULD be looking over your shoulder.

Forum List

Back