- Jan 15, 2010
- Reaction score
No, flattening the curve is to prevent the virus from spreading (as fast, and as widely).He's crazier than his father. And that's saying something.Sorry bout that,
1. He told you when to hide in your closet.
2. Told you when to stay home.
3. Told you to buy massive toilet paper.
4. Told you to stay scared and groan.
5. He told you to wear two masks.
6. Told you to get two shots.
7. All the while he is the one behind it being let loose on humanity.
8. He is likely the worst person to ever stand on two feet.
9. And yet he will be on tv tomorrow.
10. The world has gone to shit, I see no redemption coming.
Read All About It:
I'm thinking that a mental health exam should be required of all candidates for national office to assure the American people that they're not voting for someone who's paranoid, or delusional, or otherwise mentally unfit to hold office.
Hey, even if he's only posturing, it's still a glimpse into a disturbed mind of someone who's not looking for real solutions to real problems.
I say throw a net over him.
No, Rand is correct, and "flattening the curve" is known to prevent an epidemic from ending.
It is only useful if hospitals are overwhelmed, which never happened.
Even Fauci admitted that "flattening the curve" increases the area under the curve.
It's useful if you want fewer people to get sick and die.