Have you seen this pic of Hllary?

She's not wearing makeup, you idiots.

She's about 70 fucking years old. How do you think she ought to look like without makeup?

Go look at your grandma without makeup. Tell her how fucking close to death's door she looks.

I don't like Hillary, but this is some retarded low-brow shit.

IMG_2861.jpg

She's about 70 fucking years old. How do you think she ought to look like without makeup?

Go look at your grandma without makeup. Tell her how fucking close to death's door she looks.

Retarded low-brow shit is Trumpster specialty actually, they take pride in their deplorability.

:clap::clap2:

This is what the echo chambers have done to rational discussion and political thought.

obama-hillary-embrace-6ae1dc63-149e-4b45-81ae-9cd64b115833.jpg

This was back when the fake news MSM photoshopped Crooked Hillary and Hussaine. Really easy techniques including using a blur filter and a glow filter among other things, to fool the low info* democrats.

*Or as it turns out almost all democrats are low info, but a surprising number are mentally ill.

Right wing rubes couldn't get over Clinton if they tried. The name Clinton is heroin to them.

sad little creatures ..

Right wing rubes couldn't get over Clinton if they tried. The name Clinton is heroin to them.

sad little creatures ..
The really sad part is that they are not heroin to you. Those two define the word unethical but you adore them because they have a little "D" behind their names. The next progressive I meet with some integrity will be the first progressive I ever met with integrity.

ya to bad her mom didn't have brucillosis.

How does Trump look without his hair die, comb-over and orange paint?

From "InfoWars"...

Probably photoshopped. Hitlary's handlers would put a cardboard cut out of it on stage before allowing it to come out looking worse than normal.

The really sad part is that they are not heroin to you. Those two define the word unethical but you adore them because they have a little "D" behind their names. The next progressive I meet with some integrity will be the first progressive I ever met with integrity.

giphy.gif

The Clintons should be cyanide to any rational person.

If you run into a moonbat with integrity, he's full of shit about being a moonbat. He's just trying to get easy pussy.

Like Alan Alda.

I think we are all glad that this vile despicable asshole Crooked Hillary was not elected President.

hillary_clinton_make_up-xlarge_trans++Yuf33XNZajkoEL8mMvEYtyFxyGgy7szyv1FSlh_iKR8.jpg

Forum List

Back