Have you heard of the Americans Held In Iraq, Team Raven 23?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Amazing what our government will do for bumps in public polls.

Lots of interesting data here Free Raven 23

These Americans got railroaded by the Iraqi government and our government let it happen for the sake of diplomatic need.

But between the bullshit from Black Lies Matter and a made up documentary series on a civilian, there is no oxygen left in the room for genuine American heroes who have been thrown under the bus by their own government.

Mercenaries.
Ah, so by using this one word, you take from them their right to a fair trial and their humanity.

Kind of like your heroes did in the Soviet Union in Stalins Show Trials.

My heros? lol I guess it is easier to debate when you just make shit up, huh?

If the trial was not fair, appeal it.
It was a military court, dude.

Edit; Winterborn corrected this. It was a civilian court.

Last edited:
I am sure it was in the fine print of the contract...
I have no doubt the contracts had a 'when we abandon you overseas' clause. Most do as I understand it.

That might make it legal, but it does not make it right.

Mercenaries.
Ah, so by using this one word, you take from them their right to a fair trial and their humanity.

BroughttoYouby%20the%20LettersWTF_zpsmii02hgn.jpg

Really?

Four Former Blackwater Employees Found Guilty of Charges In Fatal 2007 Shootings at Nisur Square in Iraq

"The jury verdicts, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were announced by Ronald C. Machen Jr., U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, and Andrew G. McCabe, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office."

I was not aware that the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia was a military court.

Mercenaries.

Really?

Four Former Blackwater Employees Found Guilty of Charges In Fatal 2007 Shootings at Nisur Square in Iraq

"The jury verdicts, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were announced by Ronald C. Machen Jr., U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, and Andrew G. McCabe, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office."

I was not aware that the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia was a military court.

You are right, it was a civilian court that this was done in. I had assumed that the failures in procedure such ass not giving the defense exculpatory evidence until half way through the trial, changing the venue from Utah to DC and not allowing the defense to access to much of the evidence were irregularities plausible in a military trial.

That this shit was done in a civilian court is simply astonishing.

This is much bigger than I thought as the Feds could do this to ANYONE ANYWHERE then.

Horrific implications to be entirely ignored by everyone soon to ensue.

:lalala:

Forum List

Back