• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Just a curious question on how many of you have heard of " REMOTE VIEWING"......................

it has been used by the military , and has proven accurate for decades . Anybody can do it but before I post one of the best remote viewers there is, it's interesting to see how many are familiar with it.

it was debunked that its used in the military, and i actually watched a controlled study on whether its true or not and its not.

there are other uncontrolled studies.

those are not scientific.

theres a reason this isnt a "thing" and its not because its real but ppl just want to suppress it.

its because its all placebo.

Yep. Every once in a while I'm up early enough to hear radio host George Noory's overnight show and have heard it discussed a few times. Weirdo sounding stuff, but whether or not it's real...

• Banned
Yep. Every once in a while I'm up early enough to hear radio host George Noory's overnight show and have heard it discussed a few times. Weirdo sounding stuff, but whether or not it's real...

Cool have you ever heard of Major Ed Dames?

I've known about this for a few years myself and find it totally interesting.

Thanks for stopping and i'm holding off on posting the information on it til I see a few more pop over if at all.

Cool have you ever heard of Major Ed Dames?

I've known about this for a few years myself and find it totally interesting.

Thanks for stopping and i'm holding off on posting the information on it til I see a few more pop over if at all.
Didn't recognize the name but after Googling it up I might have heard either him or one of his disciples on Noory's show, definitely someone with a military background but don't recall now what the guy was discussing.

• Banned
This is the " FATHER" of remote viewing he is pretty interesting.

Forum List

Back