Have We Forgotten This Ukranian Indictment of Joe Biden ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It hasn't been that long (a few months) since the important OAN news report came out including Joe Biden's name listed as a defendant, by a Ukrainian court, in a bribe corruption case. A crime which Biden openly admitted to committing, and which went viral on the internet all around the world. See the whole thing on this 2 minute video.

So, if Biden sends arms to Ukraine to fight off the Russians , that can't help but be looked at as yet another bribe, to try to get himself out of hot water with the Ukrainians.

It hasn't been that long (a few months) since the important OAN news report came out including Joe Biden's name listed as a defendant, by a Ukrainian court, in a bribe corruption case. A crime which Biden openly admitted to committing, and which went viral on the internet all around the world. See the whole thing on this 2 minute video.

So, if Biden sends arms to Ukraine to fight off the Russians , that can't help but be looked at as yet another bribe, to try to get himself out of hot water with the Ukrainians.

You watch OAN?!?! Hahaha. To answer your question… yes most people have forgotten about the so called bribe, just as most have forgotten about the faked moon landing

OAN is being taken off DirecTV soon because its a joke and you have to be a joke to use it as a source.

That's my only real response sorry. Watch better news sources. Nobody watches OAN.

Obama and Hillary still have arrest warrants out on them from Egypt for aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt Issued Warrants For Obama and Hillary's Arrest

• Estimated Reading Time: 10 mins
Egypt Issued Warrants For Obama and Hillary's Arrest Egypt is struggling to restore the country after narrowly having escaped rule by the Muslim Brotherhood. The former military leader Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, currently the country's President, is showing true leadership in uniting the country and spearheading efforts to reform Islam.

Impeach this fucker then send him over there to stand for his crimes.

OAN is being taken off DirecTV soon because its a joke and you have to be a joke to use it as a source.

That's my only real response sorry. Watch better news sources. Nobody watches OAN.
There are other jokes out there too.

CNN for instance, has to pay airports so people watch them (fail)..

Sadly, as the same with little boyczar putin. His parents had to tie a steakbone around his neck so the dog would play with him...

Now ... ?

You watch OAN?!?! Hahaha. To answer your question… yes most people have forgotten about the so called bribe, just as most have forgotten about the faked moon landing
OAN is one of the most honest and informative stations on the air. The more it gets trashed by liberals, the more credibility it has. I used to like the Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler, but Kara McKinney is good too. So is Dan Ball and Stephanie Hammill.

What an oddity that same people who trash OAN (as their lib masters demand), accept and praise the CNN/MSNBC jokes.

Last edited:

Post # 8 goes for you too. Brainwashed FOOL. OAN isnt taken away because of anything other than conflict with Direct TV's owners' ideology (leftist idiots who cant stand being corrected all the time

OAN is one of the most honest and informative stations on the air. The more it gets trashed by liberals, the more credibility it has. I used to like the Tippin Point with Liz Wheeler, but Kara McKinney is good too. So is Dan Ball and Stephanie Hammill.

What an oddity that same people who trash OAN (as their lib masters demand), accept and praise the CNN/MSNBC jokes.
All the major media companies have their shortcomings but OAN is on par with National enquirer. Is that your publication of choice?! Haha

Here's a couple more good OAN videos liberals don't want you to hear (still very relevant) >>

And a little compendiom on some of the classics from the gaffe man.

PS - my favorite one was when dizzy Joe was in a press conference together with the leader of - I think I recall it was South Korea. Biden expressed his deepest, heartfelt condolences for the death of the South Korean president's wife.
Problem is, she was very much alive at the time. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)
:rolleyes: :slap:

The Clinton news network has less than 920,000 followers.

There are play with me channels that have twenty times that number of followers.

Normal people playing games get more viewers than CNN.

DURRRRRR

All the major media companies have their shortcomings but OAN is on par with National enquirer. Is that your publication of choice?! Haha
I have read quite a few very decent articles in the National Enquirer, on medical innovations, music, and politics too.

I'm also old enough to remember when the New York Laughingstock Times made the same stupid mistake you're making now, using half-ass leftist yardstick to ridicule the National Enquirer, calling it a lamebrain tabloid. The Enquirer promptly handed the New York Times its ass.

The Times printed the following words >> "The oil shortage is a hoax, according to an unknown spokesman."

The Enquirer then informed the Times of the Enquirer's own quote on the same subject > PRINTED A DAY EARLIER > "The oil shortage is a hoax, according to Senator Howard Metzenbaum, Democrat of Ohio, head of the Senate Energy Committee."

It took 10 days for the Times to finally issue a public apology, (buried on page 14), but the egg is still on their faces, 43 years later. Did you say Ha ha ? Yes, that's correct. :laugh:

I have read quite a few very decent articles in the National Enquirer, on medical innovations, music, and politics too.

I'm also old enough to remember when the New York Laughingstock Times made the same stupid mistake you're making now, using half-ass leftist yardstick to ridicule the National Enquirer, calling it a lamebrain tabloid. The Enquirer promptly handed the New York Times its ass.

The Times printed the following words >> "The oil shortage is a hoax, according to an unknown spokesman."

The Enquirer then informed the Times of the Enquirer's own quote on the same subject > PRINTED A DAY EARLIER > "The oil shortage is a hoax, according to Senator Howard Metzenbaum, Democrat of Ohio, head of the Senate Energy Committee."

It took 10 days for the Times to finally issue a public apology, (buried on page 14), but the egg is still on their faces, 43 years later. Did you say Ha ha ? Yes, that's correct. :laugh:
You go ahead and stick with OAN and the enquirer and pretend that you’re well informed

You go ahead and stick with OAN and the enquirer and pretend that you’re well informed
:puhleeze: Either one of them is 1000 times better than the New York Laughingstock Times, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

As for well informed, I have many times proven that I am far more informed than information-deprived, ignorant liberals, who don't know how ignorant they are.
Wanna take one of my Quizzes, and find out ? 😐

:puhleeze: Either one of them is 1000 times better than the New York Laughingstock Times, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

As for well informed, I have many times proven that I am far more informed than information-deprived, ignorant liberals, who don't know how ignorant they are.
Wanna take one of my Quizzes, and find out ? 😐
You have proven it to yourself but only to yourself…the fact that you right now are defending OAN and the National Enquirer as legit sources for honest information just puts you into the joke category.

You have proven it to yourself but only to yourself…the fact that you right now are defending OAN and the National Enquirer as legit sources for honest information just puts you into the joke category.
HA HA. You may be unaware of this, and it appears that you are, but your so-called "joke category" is only a joke within your leftist mind-set, belonging to you, et al of your ilk.

And NO, I have NOT just proven only to myself, about my superior knowledge above ignorant liberals. I have proven it to all those libs who took my Quizzes in my QUIZ FOR LIBERALS threads, the highest of their grades being 10% (most got zero).

And I suspect that you would also get a zero on these quizzes, if you werent such a chicken shit, and running from them like a scared rabbit. - which thereby gives you a ZERO by default. So now, YOU just proved it. :biggrin:

HA HA. You may be unaware of this, and it appears that you are, but your so-called "joke category" is only a joke within your leftist mind-set, belonging to you, et al of your ilk.

And NO, I have NOT just proven only to myself, about my superior knowledge above ignorant liberals. I have proven it to all those libs who took my Quizzes in my QUIZ FOR LIBERALS threads, the highest of their grades being 10% (most got zero).

And I suspect that you would also get a zero on these quizzes, if you werent such a chicken shit, and running from them like a scared rabbit. - which thereby gives you a ZERO by default. So now, YOU just proved it. :biggrin:
Link me. I’d be happy to take one of your quizzes. Sounds like you’re super smart if you’re making quizzes!

Forum List

Back