Havana Syndrome

I'm enjoying this debate Fort. When it comes to unexplainable but credible eywitness stuff, I'm an Agnostic - IOW, I do not know whether it's real or it isn't.

Moon landing was a hoax? BS
Sandy Hook was a false flag? BS
911 same? BS
Trump won in 2020 and there was widespread voter fraud? BS

UFO first hand military accounts? Credible
Havana syndrome first hand accounts? Credible

Sooo - On the subject of HS first hand accounts? I'm Agnostic (we don't know)

Yet you believe a man can become a woman by putting on a wig and a dress. Fucking idiot.

While the people reporting UFOs and Havana syndrome may be credible, that only means they are not intentionally lying. The human brain has many other ways of believing falsehoods:

- hallucinations
- psychosomatic symptoms
- just plain being fooled
- false memories
- mass hysteria
- mental illness/delusion

Alien abductees pass lie detector tests.
Nice, I’m knee deep in stuff right now. Back in a bit with an interview wanted u to c. Thx!

Nice, I’m knee deep in stuff right now. Back in a bit with an interview wanted u to c. Thx!
Right on. And maybe there is such a thing as "Havana Syndrome". But the skeptical position should always be taken. If this syndrome exists, it will be supported by so much empirical evidence and objective fact that it would be nonsensical to deny its existence. That's how we discover diseases. Not self diagnosis or coincidence.

Right on. And maybe there is such a thing as "Havana Syndrome". But the skeptical position should always be taken. If this syndrome exists, it will be supported by so much empirical evidence and objective fact that it would be nonsensical to deny its existence. That's how we discover diseases. Not self diagnosis or coincidence.

^^^Says the guy who believes a man can become a woman by putting on a wig and a dress.

Oh boy, somebody isn't getting enough attention at home.

Could someone please give this poor little guy some attention?

Baby lil Martian feller has been attention deprived since 1945.
Be nice ;)

1632349130670.gif

If it exists it appears to be unintended interference with US surveillance/counter-surveillance. All reported cases occurred where such equipment would be used. The reported effects make it a useless weapon, so presuming it's targeted or intentional seems over the top.

Everything is classified in the CIA. The agency even has a secret budget. Why would they release a story like this? Something stinks.

This story was covered in the most recent edition of New world Next Week.

If anyone is interested, it is the third story covered. Mostly because it popped up back in the news.

The US Military Has Been Testing Pulsed Energy on Animals Trying to Recreate the Mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' Symptoms​

11 Mar 2023
The US Military Has Been Testing Pulsed Energy on Animals Trying to Recreate the Mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' Symptoms

The Pentagon is funding experiments on animals to recreate ‘Havana Syndrome’​

03/09/2023 04:46 PM EST

Crypto Contagion Banks Get the Runs - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1791 - Crypto Contagion Banks Get the Runs - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 03/17/2023 • 18 Comments
Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Prepare for Governments to Push CBDCs In Wake of Silicon Valley Bank Collapse

Story #2: Georgia Drops Foreign Agents Law After Massive Protests

Story #3: US Military Testing Pulsed Energy on Animals to Recreate Mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' Symptoms

Forum List

Back