Hatriots Vote Against Intellectual Diversity on Grounds It Would Harm Diversity

I think that's because you're only viewing it through your right eye.

There's a lot from college students but - college students are most likely to be passionate about what's right and wrong.
So doesn't that mean they should be exponentially more open to other opinions/views in support of free speech? Surely only a fascist idiot believes free speech is "wrong". If they are so "passionate about right and wrong" then they would be leading the charge for more conservative speech on campus.

According to David Horowitz every single high profile republican speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime or numerous times in their careers. What does that tell you about the political climate on campus?

There's a lot from college students but - college students are most likely to be passionate about what's right and wrong.
So doesn't that mean they should be exponentially more open to other opinions/views in support of free speech? Surely only a fascist idiot believes free speech is "wrong". If they are so "passionate about right and wrong" then they would be leading the charge for more conservative speech on campus.

I think the best answer lies in Dylan's song "My Back Pages".

Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth
“Rip down all hate,” I screamed
Lies that life is black and white
Spoke from my skull. I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers
Foundationed deep, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now

According to David Horowitz every single high profile republican speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime or numerous times in their careers. What does that tell you about the political climate on campus?

Or what does it tell you about Horowitz?

Is he telling the truth about his claim?

I think the best answer lies in Dylan's song "My Back Pages".

Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth
“Rip down all hate,” I screamed
Lies that life is black and white
Spoke from my skull. I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers
Foundationed deep, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now
I'm going to go on record right here and now and assure you that no answer lies in a Bob Dylan record. Literally. Like - not even what to order from McDonalds.

Forum List

Back