Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites?

Hello, Asclepias. Quick question:

When writing about "Blacks" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg
Peace.

Affirmative Action and diversity programs are the most obvious.

You mean the ones that white women benefit the most from.

The inability of various minorities to fully take advantage of discrimination in their favor, does not change the fact that you support racist discrimination in favor of blacks and browns at the expense of whites.

That sounded about as stupid as you do.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

ANd you are too dishonest and cowardly to admit it.
No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Your inability to understand, is not a reflection on my intellect.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.

The SPLC is bullshitting you, bro. They rely on money they can con out of gullible saps and they are telling you this, because they think you are a gullible sap.

Look with your own eyes. They had a huge, nationally publicized white supremacy confab in Washington DC this summer. It attracted just 2 dozen White Supremacists to the nation's capital. That's it. And remember, law enforcement sends moles into these groups to keep an eye on extremist activity. Probably half or more of the nazis in DC were cops or media people working undercover.

If you want to believe a handful of losers is a threat, you should go into your house and hide under your bed

To the SPLC a white mom, a white dad and two white kids is a white supremacist hate group.

The party of slavery pretends whites are a big problem for the same reasons nazis pretended that jews were.

Obama rubberstamped human trafficking when he invited criminals to jump our borders as long as they had a kid with them.

To the SPLC a white mom, a white dad and two white kids is a white supremacist hate group.

Actually, the SPLC itself is a supremacist group, in my view.

The outfit is in the Chocolate City of Birmingham Alabama, and has almost no African American staff.

All honkies, even though the town is majority black.

As white supremacist as a marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate.

The inability of various minorities to fully take advantage of discrimination in their favor, does not change the fact that you support racist discrimination in favor of blacks and browns at the expense of whites.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Most rationale folks understand bullshit and when it comes to your posts I call bullshit

Most rationale folks understand bullshit and when it comes to your posts I call bullshit

The programs were created to discriminate in favor of blacks. That they had to write it to include other "minorities" is not my fault.

That white women were better at taking advantage of the discrimination offered to them, then blacks, does not change the fact that the discrimination in favor of blacks is there.

That is not bullshit. You are only pretending to not understand, for reasons, I don't care about.

The programs were created to discriminate in favor of blacks. That they had to write it to include other "minorities" is not my fault.

The program was created to end the discrimination that minorities were subjected to and to try to right some of the wrongs of the past.

That white women were better at taking advantage of the discrimination offered to them, then blacks, does not change the fact that the discrimination in favor of blacks is there.

If white women benefit the most from it how is it discrimination against whites.
That is not bullshit. You are only pretending to not understand, for reasons, I don't care about.

You are spewing more and more of it. :bsflag:

The program was created to end the discrimination that minorities were subjected to and to try to right some of the wrongs of the past.

I am sure that the program's goals were fine and upstanding.

Doesn't change the fact that the program failed and failed completely.

I was around 10 years ago when B. Hussein O was immaculated as President. I remember seeing the black people who all thought that their ship had come in and they stood in line for the Obama Cash he was distributing out of his stash, the Obamaphones , etc.

I don't see the Obama experience as being that great for the average soul brother at all.

I am sure that the program's goals were fine and upstanding.

Doesn't change the fact that the program failed and failed completely.

I was around 10 years ago when B. Hussein O was immaculated as President. I remember seeing the black people who all thought that their ship had come in and they stood in line for the Obama Cash he was distributing out of his stash, the Obamaphones , etc.

I don't see the Obama experience as being that great for the average soul brother at all.

I disagree for the simple fact I believe it shows young black folks what they can achieve in this country and for those of us they came along during the 60s and b4 how far this country has actually come.

Your intellect is a reflection on how mind numbed you are. You keep claiming a program that benefits whites is discriminatory against whites. What kind of moron would say something like that? :rolleyes:

Your intellect is a reflection on how mind numbed you are. You keep claiming a program that benefits whites is discriminatory against whites. What kind of moron would say something like that? :rolleyes:

No dumbass I am telling that other moron a program that he claims discriminates against whites benefits white woman more than anyone.

No dumbass I am telling that other moron a program that he claims discriminates against whites benefits white woman more than anyone.
Did you even read my post?

I apologize I thought I was talking to a couple of those Jackasses. Forgive me.

I apologize I thought I was talking to a couple of those Jackasses. Forgive me.
No prob. I figured it out later.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theory believing self deluded, parrot.

That being said, what news source IS credible in your biased view? Or are there any?

Poor you. Surrounded by a world full of "race baiting assholes"....including every news media publication in the country.

Nothing left to do here except to view you as cheap entertainment

LMAFAO.

ALL you have been able to cite from these sources, is unsupported assumptions on who or what is causing the rise in antisemitic attacks.

You have not given me ONE source that even TRIES to support this assumption.

What you need to support your assumption, is a study where they researched all the reports from the last couple of years, the more the better, and counted the ones that were PROVEN to be white supremacist attacks, as opposed to other antisemites, AND finding that the rise is caused by white supremacists instead of all the other possibilities.

Then prove otherwise. Post something credible besides "your opinion" to debunk what most news sources are saying.

That aside. I am not wasting another second debating with you about "presenting information", because up until now, you've presented none.

I'm not the one making the claim. You libs are.

ANd you can't support it, yet you still insist on making it, because you can smear your enemies with it.

Now you're really getting out there. I do not have any "political enemies." IMO, both parties are questionable as well as crooked. And I am committed to neither.

However, it is a fact that the current administration and it's "leader" are among the most corrupt and hateful in history.

Dude, that fact that you consider this administration to be among "the most corrupt and hateful in history." shows that they ARE you enemy.

Or are you claiming that you are neutral on the issues of "corruption" and "hate"?

I'm not neutral on corruption nor hate. Both are reprehensible.

The current administration. IMO are their own worst enemies. As evidenced by their scandals, greed, and immortality

It's hilarious how you extreme, right wing, undercover bigots villified the last president, yet worship the dirty crook that is in office now.

Last edited:
Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites?

Hello, Asclepias. Quick question:

When writing about "Blacks" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

View attachment 232430

Peace.

SPAM

Trumpleshitskin has simply made it ok to be openly racist, so it's not necessarily such a big increase as it is that they are now more visible.

So painfully typical of my Progressive good friends. With nothing else, they throw down the RACE CARD! :D

Racist-S.png

Trump said at one of his rallies..."Look at MY African American"

Trump: ‘Look at My African-American Over Here’

What so called "moron" are you referring to that Obama appointed? And what makes them a "moron"? Your opinion

As far as the Trayvon Martin case, there is sharp division on thd outcome of it. As a matter of record, Zimmerman, with all of his encounters with the law, was more of a "criminal/thug" than Martin was.

Furthermore, the situation could have been avoided if he had not been folliwing him. Especially. After he was told "we do not need for you to do that".

Obama stating that if he had a son, he could look like Martin, was not the most intelligent statement to make. But was certainly not racist. He did not demonize Zimmerman, he expressed concern for who was killed.

Stating that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is not racist is nonsensical. It makes you look foolish, that's all.

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest

Barack Hussein Obama campaign for black votes 2012

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need
Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgR2I3mvz74

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!
Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

Forum List

Back