Haskins Wife Wants Answers

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Haskins’ family and loved ones, such as his wife, likely want answers in the case to help have some closure over the former quarterback’s death."

"Very little information has been released regarding the details surrounding Haskins’ death. Many are wondering what he was doing walking on the highway and why. We still do not have the answer, but FOX Sports 640’s Andy Slater shared some new information about the matter."

"On Tuesday, Slater reported that Haskins was with an inebriated woman who was passed out in the car at the scene. Slater also shared that Haskins’ vehicle was disabled."

I thought Haskins was working out with some other football player? Seems that maybe that story is not true, like someone was covering for him. Interesting how new details come out. I bet his wife wants to know.

My heart and prayers go out to his family. I hope they can get some closure to help them cope at this time.

Wow, the media is lying to the people?

Say it isn't so! In other news, the water is still wet.

You generally aren't working out with other team mates at 7a.m.

I figured it was something like that. He or the or both were took drunk to drive. She passed out and he was stumbling about on the interstate.

You generally aren't working out with other team mates at 7a.m.
That was one of the questions asked after it happened. Why was he or would he be doing on the roadway.
Eventually the answers come out.

That was one of the questions asked after it happened. Why was he or would he be doing on the roadway.
Eventually the answers come out.

No one said he was working out when hit. They noted that is why he was in Florida.

1649871161002.png

No worries, I'll find the white supremacists who did this

As a public service, Joe Biden then demonstrated the safe way of getting drunk

Latest:

Dwayne Haskins' panicked wife called cops the morning of the QB's death ... saying she was concerned for her husband after he had been stranded on the highway looking for gas before he stopped responding to her, new 911 audio reveals.

In the call, obtained by TMZ Sports, Kalabrya Haskins says she was calling from Pittsburgh, PA. roughly 10 minutes after she had spoken to Dwayne on the phone in the early hours of April 9.

Kalabrya told the dispatch officer that Dwayne had called her from the side of the road near I-95 in Broward County, FL. ... claiming his car had left him stranded, and he was walking to try to find gas.
Dwayne Haskins 911 Audio, Wife Says QB Was Walking On Highway For Gas Before Death

Forum List

Back