Has Your View of Race Changed in the Past 5 Years

my answer to the question . My view on race was pretty much formed in about 1962 when a black guy showed up to look at the new house that my Dad was building . Black guy walks up the driveway , I didn't know him , never saw him , I thought it was unusual . Guy goes over to the old man , they shake hands , smile , talk and my Dad gives the guy a tour of our 80 % completed new house . Anyway , the guys leaves and I ask my Dad about the visit . Dad says , aww I know the guy from work and he is a nice guy and he wanted to see the house . I was 11 - 12 and my thinking on blacks was formed at that time . Since that time in 1962 my view on race has remained the same and my thinking about race is pretty much neutral .

my answer to the question . My view on race was pretty much formed in about 1962 when a black guy showed up to look at the new house that my Dad was building . Black guy walks up the driveway , I didn't know him , never saw him , I thought it was unusual . Guy goes over to the old man , they shake hands , smile , talk and my Dad gives the guy a tour of our 80 % completed new house . Anyway , the guys leaves and I ask my Dad about the visit . Dad says , aww I know the guy from work and he is a nice guy and he wanted to see the house . I was 11 - 12 and my thinking on blacks was formed at that time . Since that time in 1962 my view on race has remained the same and my thinking about race is pretty much neutral .

So, your thinking on race is that black guys like to look at unfinished houses? Well, ok...

Blacks seem to have gotten dumber over time, and also most don't seem to have any pride in America. But maybe that's just me, maybe they've always never had any pride in America...

Blacks seem to have gotten dumber over time...

Look who's talking... :rolleyes:
Blacks in the 60s and 70s seemed to have it together more, they stood for something Black Panthers, disco, Barry White, Stevie Wonder, MJ then the 80s came along and rap destroyed the whole culture, or was just a reflection of a culture coming apart at the seams.

My views on race haven't changed. Skin color is irrelevant. Content of character, all that.

It's only become more and more depressing to see what political correctness and identity politics have done to divide us even further and hasten our decay.

I wish there were something I could to about it.

My views on race haven't changed. Skin color is irrelevant. Content of character, all that.

It's only become more and more depressing to see what political correctness and identity politics have done to divide us even further and hasten our decay.

There is. Live your life as a good, rational person and treat people as individuals rather than categories. If everyone does that we're all set.

There is. Live your life as a good, rational person and treat people as individuals rather than categories. If everyone does that we're all set.

Amen bruddah, here's hoping...

Please, tell us how YOU gained this knowledge Einstein. This should be good.

You want to know why I'm not an illogical turd like you? Do you walk around assuming the rest of the world is as shit-all stupid as you? Or did you want to know that I've worked for the better part of two decades with people from literally every corner of the globe, every 'race,' religion, and ethnicity? Did you want to know that I worked with and taught immigrants for years, both legal and illegal? Did you want to know that I helped to teach and train refugees and asylum seekers in the US for years? Did you want to know that I've lived and taught and learned around the world? Did you want to know that through business, training and sport I've always had friends of many races, religions, ethnicities, etc? Were you interested in knowing that I lived for years right next door to immigrant families, both legal and illegal and that even now I have neighbors from all over the world and that I get to know them as people and families rather than stereotypes or manifestations of some personal trauma the way you do? There are good people and bad people from every place and circumstance. YOU, for example, are a rotten, illogical piece of shit from whatever filthy hole disgorged you. The good news is that bad people like you are outnumbered by your betters, wherever they are from.

Does anyone honestly believe any of that?

Holy thread resurrection BatMan!!! Although appropriate.

There's nothing you can do except run away when confronted by feral negros like in Ferguson. Go treat them like individuals and see how badly you get beat up.

I wish it hadn't but in a way it has. If it wasn't for the media and Race hustler politicians like Holder, Obama, Shaprton, etc

this is exactly what I expected when they elected that community agitator who now had the big soap box as President to stir up things

There's nothing you can do except run away when confronted by feral negros like in Ferguson. Go treat them like individuals and see how badly you get beat up.

You must be prone to yeast infections, because you are one giant pussy.

How pathetic can you get? :rolleyes:

Please, tell us how YOU gained this knowledge Einstein. This should be good.

You want to know why I'm not an illogical turd like you? Do you walk around assuming the rest of the world is as shit-all stupid as you? Or did you want to know that I've worked for the better part of two decades with people from literally every corner of the globe, every 'race,' religion, and ethnicity? Did you want to know that I worked with and taught immigrants for years, both legal and illegal? Did you want to know that I helped to teach and train refugees and asylum seekers in the US for years? Did you want to know that I've lived and taught and learned around the world? Did you want to know that through business, training and sport I've always had friends of many races, religions, ethnicities, etc? Were you interested in knowing that I lived for years right next door to immigrant families, both legal and illegal and that even now I have neighbors from all over the world and that I get to know them as people and families rather than stereotypes or manifestations of some personal trauma the way you do? There are good people and bad people from every place and circumstance. YOU, for example, are a rotten, illogical piece of shit from whatever filthy hole disgorged you. The good news is that bad people like you are outnumbered by your betters, wherever they are from.

Does anyone honestly believe any of that?

Holy thread resurrection BatMan!!! Although appropriate.

Queenie must have been feeling especially insecure to go hunting around for an old thread to bring back from the dead.

Not in the last 30+. Ever since reading some book that made mention we're one species homo sapiens. One race, homo sapiens. And that ethnic differences don't mean we're so different that we can't all interbreed just fine. Before taking someone's word for there are differences, bear in mind that to them differences of skin pigmentation usually indicate different races. I.E. they're fucking stupid.

Not in the last 30+. Ever since reading some book that made mention we're one species homo sapiens. One race, homo sapiens. And that ethnic differences don't mean we're so different that we can't all interbreed just fine. Before taking someone's word for there are differences, bear in mind that to them differences of skin pigmentation usually indicate different races. I.E. they're fucking stupid.

Everybody now!

Notice how you couldn't dispute what I said, you must agree with me. :D

There is no dispute that you are a craven little coward.

Yes.

Until relatively recently, I really did believe we were finally growing past racism and hate based on skin color. I still believe that the ignorance that makes people refer to blacks as "feral Negros" is more rare than this board would indicate, the difference is, those people have slithered out from under their rocks. They still the same cowards but they don't hide under bedsheets anymore.

As ugly as their lies are, I believe having them where we can see them is ultimately a good thing. If we don't know where the disease is, how can we cut it out of our society?

Real Americans need to pay attention to slime like this ^^ pathetic jerk. He and others like him have proven they would take away constitutional rights of certain segments of our society.

Forum List

Back