Trump Has Rudy found guilt?

Why would taking the 5th to avoid a known trap laid by professionals using questions that are in no way connected with the suspected event they are investigating insinuate guilt?

He would be the first president to ever plead the 5th.....practically an admission of guilt.

We have a Mafia Boss in the WH....

Once again:

"That's not how our American justice systems works. We have in our country something that's called the "Presumption of Innocence" and the "Burden of Proof."

Our wonderful American legal system assumes that all those accused are innocent until proven guilty. Not only that, the burden of proof is on the complainant, and it is up to them to prove guilt, rather than the defendant having to defend their innocence."

Why do LWNJ's hate this document?

constitution_we-the-people1.png

Only on the job a short time and Rudy is allowing as to how Trump may have to plead the 5th in Mueller's investigation.

Non sequitur. Nowhere does Guianni say Trump may have to take the 5th.

That obviously means that Rudy has seen evidence of guilt,

Non sequitur. It doesn't obviously mean anything or that Rudy has seen anything. It means what Guianni said it meant: that it is an option on the table as it has always been for all presidents.

or why else would he say such a thing.

You should learn the difference between implication and inference.

He can't be of the opinion that Trump ain't smart enough to handle Mueller; oh no.

Non sequitur. Every lawyer in the country has said not to meet and talk with Mueller. It's a trap. It's ALWAYS a trap with the FBI.

So, being a former federal prosecutor for the Southern District of New York and able to easily judge guilt and innocence, he must have seen something to give him pause.

You are a total flaming idiot who always makes leaping conclusions with no grounds.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Until you find you are very disappointed in how it "plays out."

Rudy is the gift that will keep on giving. Everytime he opens his mouth...we find out trump has lied again.

Rudy is the gift that will keep on giving. Everytime he opens his mouth...we find out trump has lied again.

It's funny, Democrats consider lies a gift, no wonder they love Fake News... :popcorn:

It's funny, Democrats consider lies a gift, no wonder they love Fake News... :popcorn:

M u e l l e r

it sad how these Trump haters have to invest all their hopes in fake, bullshit, althoug,h when they crash and burn, it's going to be fun to watch. just like it was on election night 2016...

Why would taking the 5th to avoid a known trap laid by professionals using questions that are in no way connected with the suspected event they are investigating insinuate guilt?
Well they will ask questions related to specific events, how ever I see no issue with pleading the fith considering there are milions of lines of codified law. I am not sure I can sit in a chair quietly and not break some law!

Well they will ask questions related to specific events, how ever I see no issue with pleading the fith considering there are milions of lines of codified law. I am not sure I can sit in a chair quietly and not break some law!

If trump pleads the 5th...he will be dead politically....He will be the first president to ever plead the 5th.

That will prove he is a lying POS.

If trump pleads the 5th...he will be dead politically....He will be the first president to ever plead the 5th.

Trump has received an average of 96% negative news 24/7 since he announced running for president, just how much added left wing sedition, hate and lies can there be... :lol:

Then we have the the Obama Administration, the Democratic Party, parasite media and the deep state actually spying on Trump (in collusion) as a candidate and undermining him 24/7 daily.

Sure you love your traitors and phony investigations but sadly for you ...patriotic Americans have caught on to the farce and crucifiction.

Last edited:

Liberal trying the psycho technique to try and shame him into walking into a perjury trap.

:boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back