Has "It's the Culture, Stupid" replaced "It's the Economy, Stupid"?

They may not "deserve" to be here, but under the current law they "qualify" to be here.
In order to protect us from millions of criminals libs may force us to reject some refugees who should be allowed in

like i said your ip address doesnt answer the question of you actually being a postman does it?......why wouldnt you know that?.....:eusa_think:
It's an identifier that you can only look up from inside the intranet.
So you have to be a postman to find a postman.

More to the point, Trump used the new NAFTA agreement to pressure Mexico, but now that we've signed that agreement, he has no leverage.
Something libs would never have though of

Just as they cant imagine how he will make it happen next time

Fareed Zakaria has a new book out that proposes a fundamental change in Americans' priorities, and (I don't know if he meant to do this) also goes a long way in explaining the rise and staying power of the MAGA movement.

In short, he believes that the cultural issues -- particularly (a) immigration/the border and (b) gender, are now more primary political movers than the economy used to be.

He also uses a very important term to describe this: "Backlash". I couldn't agree more, and I think it's key. I spent my first few years on this board concentrating on the tactics of the Left and how they'd create a -- wait for it -- backlash, and sure as hell, here we are.

I hadn't really thought about how the cultural issues have replaced the economy as #1, but I think he may be right.

I didn't bother to watch, partially because I don't know, he looks approaching liberal to me. But primarily because that's not an original idea, conservatives have recognized this for a long while.

Me I'm old school. Fuck woke, BLM and the like. Fix immigration, economy and crime are important, same crooked Washington, and get Trump back into office before war loving Democrats get us into WWIII.

Laws come and go

Including international agreements on refugees
No, the law is still there.

Title 42 has ended.

The changes come with the end of coronavirus restrictions on asylum that have allowed the U.S. to quickly turn back migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border for the past three years. Those restrictions are known as Title 42, because the authority comes from Title 42 of a 1944 public health law allowing curbs on migration in the name of protecting public health.

President Joe Biden initially kept Title 42 in place after he took office,

But the Biden administration announced in January that it was ending national COVID-19 emergencies, and so the border restrictions have now gone away.

It's an identifier that you can only look up from inside the intranet.
So you have to be a postman to find a postman.
lol.....who fuck are trying to kid?.....if you dont know what branch covers your area then you aint no letter carrier.....give me your phony badge.....

Just more line moving to fit your commie-luv.
Hey, let's hear from THIS Commie Lover... Let me know if you can tell me who said it.

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

Okay, now, guess who said it.

John F. Kennedy, in October 1963, a few weeks before he was assassinated.

Hey, let's hear from THIS Commie Lover... Let me know if you can tell me who said it.

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

Okay, now, guess who said it.

John F. Kennedy, in October 1963, a few weeks before he was assassinated.

The FIRST Revolutionaries, and he still didn't want to lift the embargo until there was some deal to compensate the loss of American property and investment.

Since when is the leftist dem sanctioned invasion by millions of illegals considered a "cultural issue"?

I don't have a problem with hispanic culture (better than black culture) I just have a problem with them being here at all uninvited.

Don't even try it.....So who is sitting in the WH allowing it to happen since Day 1 of FJB's installation?

Given that there is essentially no difference in the parties when it comes to fiscal matter, culture wars are all either side has left.

Why do you think the parties that be have us fighting over beer cans and movies?
Every single time you hardcore Leftists disguised as fence-sitters say that “SAME” bullshit you lose credibility. Biden, in 3.5 years just shoved 10 million wetbacks up your ass, how many did Trump let in to fuck you?
How about foreign policy, how about regulations on manufacturing and commerce? How about energy policy? How about tax code and iRS expansion?
Are they the same on those issues?
dblack
pknopp

Forum List

Back