Has Hillary Denounced the KKK Endorsement of Her Yet?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Everyone had their panties in a wad when Trump did not denounce Dukes 'endorsement' one time out of dozens (which Duke never actually gave) but so far Hillary has not yet publicly denounced the KKKs endorsement of her.

Or did I miss it? Sure wasnt discussed much if it happened. Did anyone hear it but us crickets?

hillary has repeatedly and unequivocally denounced the KKK.

mr trump waffled and had to think about it cuz he just wasn't sure if he knew enough about them.

then in response, the KKK started playing games to in order to fool dopes like you.

i don't believe you're fooled, though. i think you're just shamelessly dishonest.

KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary’s ‘Hidden Agenda’

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the mostly defunct Klan’s California chapter, told The Telegraph in a Monday article.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he added. “It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Quigg is responsible for Klan recruitment in the Western United States. He tweeted an endorsement of Trump last year: “You sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”

hillary has repeatedly and unequivocally denounced the KKK.

mr trump waffled and had to think about it cuz he just wasn't sure if he knew enough about them.

then in response, the KKK started playing games to in order to fool dopes like you.

i don't believe you're fooled, though. i think you're just shamelessly dishonest.
Got a link, or it doesnt exist.

KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary’s ‘Hidden Agenda’

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the mostly defunct Klan’s California chapter, told The Telegraph in a Monday article.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he added. “It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Quigg is responsible for Klan recruitment in the Western United States. He tweeted an endorsement of Trump last year: “You sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”

Your article does not have a quote from Hillary denouncing the KKK endorsement, so when will she denounce that endorsement (not talking about the KKK, just the endorsement by the KKK)

David Duke, a white nationalist and a former KKK grand wizard, urged his radio show listeners to vote for Trump, saying that a ballot cast against the New Yorker would be "treason to your heritage."

He also called Trump's candidacy an "insurgency that is waking up millions of Americans" and prompted his fellow nationalists to volunteer for the campaign.

When he was given the opportunity to denounce Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke on a political talk show on Sunday, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump declined to take it.

During the CNN interview, "State of the Union" host Jake Tapper asked the billionaire: "Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don't want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?"

Trump told CNN: "I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists."

:eusa_liar:

Shortly after Duke announced his support, the Anti-Defamation League urged Trump to "distance" himself from the prominent Klan figure.

But on Sunday, when pressed again if he would condemn Duke, Trump responded that he'd "have to look at the group."

"You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them," he said. "And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong."

Tapper questioned: "The Ku Klux Klan?"

"But you may have groups in there that are totally fine," the GOP candidate shot back. "And it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know."

Trump's final words on the subject: "Honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."

:eusa_liar:

Donald Trump declines to condemn KKK leader David Duke

Trump declines to condemn Ku Klux Klan

Hillary Clinton, in response to a question about Trump's remarks, said, "It's pathetic."

“In a democracy, we’re going to have differences,” Mrs. Clinton said at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference in Washington, D.C. “But what Americans are hearing on the campaign trail this year is something else entirely.”

Encouraging violence. Playing coy with white supremacists. Calling for 12 million immigrants to be rounded up and deported. Demanding we turn away refugees because of their religion, and proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the United States,” said Mrs. Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential front-runner.

“America should be better than this, and I believe it’s our responsibility as citizens to say so,” she said. “If you see bigotry, oppose it. If you see violence, condemn it. If you see a bully, stand up to him.”

Mrs. Clinton also took an unnamed shot at Mr. Trump when she said that America can’t ever be “neutral” “when it comes to Israel’s security or survival.”

“Yes, we need steady hands,” she said. “Not a president who says he’s neutral on Monday, pro-Israel on Tuesday, and who knows what on Wednesday, because everything’s negotiable.”

Hillary Clinton goes after Donald Trump in AIPAC speech: ‘If you see a bully, stand up to him’

don't you know that only applies for Republicans. Democrats could have the devil himself, Hitler if were alive, murderers, rapist, (that aren't one of their politicians already) etc, endorse them and it would be just fine and dandy, who cares, move along, you know the same old song and dance.

they voted in an actual member of the KKK (Bobby Byrd) and then has the nerve to act like it's some big deal if they endorse a "Republican"

Robert Byrd himself ended up denouncing the KKK, thanks to the enlightened influence of his fellow Democrats.

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving U.S. Senator and, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.[3][4][5][6]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone with at least an ounce of common sense knows Quigg is trolling Hillary. Only Trump tards actually think this means something.

Forum List

Back