Has anyone noticed.....?

Oct 8, 2009
That I'm ever so slightly more aggressive the past week or so?

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

Rest easy CG .. for there is one less liberal loon gracing these boards today. One that in the past has probably made you lash-out irrationally. :lol:

Wow CG Have you gotten checked out? I haven't noticed any growling in your posts, but I'm worried about you leaving the oven on. Use the microwave for a week or two, k?

• Banned
Wow CG Have you gotten checked out? I haven't noticed any growling in your posts, but I'm worried about you leaving the oven on. Use the microwave for a week or two, k?

I have indeed been checked out..... I now have actual hard evidence of a brain! :lol:

My brother, charming Marine that he is, thought it was funny to draw me a map to the kitchen. He's really such a sweet man. :lol:

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

Have you considered getting checked out for a intracranial bleed? Some of your symptoms are suggestive of a sub-arachnoid bleed.*

*I am not a doctor. Just making the point.

And.....

Did ya git some of dat great UHC to fix ya up? Oh wait, you'd still be waiting in line for an x-ray iffen you didn't have your private insurance . . . .

Hope yer feeling better!

And.....

Did ya git some of dat great UHC to fix ya up? Oh wait, you'd still be waiting in line for an x-ray iffen you didn't have your private insurance . . . .

Hope yer feeling better!

I go private.... I don't do lines. :lol::lol:

And.....

Sorry to hear that.

FYI - you're writing in French.

Rest easy CG .. for there is one less liberal loon gracing these boards today. One that in the past has probably made you lash-out irrationally. :lol:

Tease! Details please.

Yup. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...overnment-monitored-this-message-board-4.html

Looks like truthmatters stepped over the line and did not heed the warnings.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...ng-conservative-tea-bastards-piss-me-off.html

:lol: Did she get a day ban?

Forum List

Back