Has anyone heard of this new political party?

Its called the Sovereignty Party and is located in the USA. Here's the link if you want to check it out : sovereigntypartyusa.org

I won't have anything to do with it simply because the only problem with our current constitution is that we won't make outpr politicians live up to and follow it. We dont need any more parties, what we really need to do is get rid of the ones we have.
We do need to make some amendments to the our current constitution beginning with single term limits for all elected offices. And until that happens, we're on a hamster wheel and will get no where fast. We've simply got to rid ourselves of professional politicians and political dynasties and try this government of by and for the people concept for a change. What we have today is simply monarchy under a different guise.

Its called the Sovereignty Party and is located in the USA. Here's the link if you want to check it out : sovereigntypartyusa.org

"... a new governing document for the united states of America to replace our outdated Constitution, .... protection of the natural rights..."

I sure don't want to see the loss of, or changes to the Constitution outside of the amendment process.

What you wish for is already in place....if we elect the correct people.

1.The Declaration of Independence gave birth to the nation in 1776, the Constitution was written in 1787. By itself, the Declaration did not specify any particular form of government. The only thing that makes our government legitimate is that it secures those natural rights from our Creator, and that said government continues to be regularly validated by consent of the governed.

As the first Republican President put it, government of, by, and for the people.

Government proves it is for the people as long as it secures those natural rights.

2.The great debate for America is where, exactly, the line drawn between those natural rights each individual has as their birthright, and the authority of the society to make laws that are necessary and proper to allow the nation to function.

While natural rights are affirmed by the Declaration of independence, but majority rule is the mode directed by the Constitution. It is important to recognize which came first and has priority.
The Declaration is the preface, and gives the purpose of the Constitution: to secure each American’s unalienable rights.

3.Timothy Sandefur’s The Conscience of the Constitution [states] that “American constitutional history has always hovered in the mutual resistance of two principles: the right of each individual to be free, and the power of the majority to make rules.” For Sandefur adherence to the natural rights theory of Declaration of Independence manages the tension between the two principles. Indeed, the Declaration is “more than a merely rhetorical statement.” It “sets the framework for reading our fundamental law…” “‘This Republic of Federalism:’ A Review of Timothy Sandefur’s The Conscience of the Constitution,” By Adam Tate

"... a new governing document for the united states of America to replace our outdated Constitution, .... protection of the natural rights..."

I sure don't want to see the loss of, or changes to the Constitution outside of the amendment process.

What you wish for is already in place....if we elect the correct people.

1.The Declaration of Independence gave birth to the nation in 1776, the Constitution was written in 1787. By itself, the Declaration did not specify any particular form of government. The only thing that makes our government legitimate is that it secures those natural rights from our Creator, and that said government continues to be regularly validated by consent of the governed.

As the first Republican President put it, government of, by, and for the people.

Government proves it is for the people as long as it secures those natural rights.

2.The great debate for America is where, exactly, the line drawn between those natural rights each individual has as their birthright, and the authority of the society to make laws that are necessary and proper to allow the nation to function.

While natural rights are affirmed by the Declaration of independence, but majority rule is the mode directed by the Constitution. It is important to recognize which came first and has priority.
The Declaration is the preface, and gives the purpose of the Constitution: to secure each American’s unalienable rights.

3.Timothy Sandefur’s The Conscience of the Constitution [states] that “American constitutional history has always hovered in the mutual resistance of two principles: the right of each individual to be free, and the power of the majority to make rules.” For Sandefur adherence to the natural rights theory of Declaration of Independence manages the tension between the two principles. Indeed, the Declaration is “more than a merely rhetorical statement.” It “sets the framework for reading our fundamental law…” “‘This Republic of Federalism:’ A Review of Timothy Sandefur’s The Conscience of the Constitution,” By Adam Tate

Thank you for this PoliticalChic. I value your wisdom and appreciate you commenting. I agree, the only changes to the constitution should be by amendment, which is why I oppose our vague Constitution which is open to interpretation and manipulation by the three branches of government. If you read the updated constitution page, you'll see that a new amendment process is proposed to replace our current ineffective amendment process, one that mirrors John Adams' 1780 Massachusetts Constitution where the people have the power to amend the Constitution.

The first paragraph of point 2 is beautifully written. That is the question for all eternity: how much rights should individuals have vs. how much power the collective (government) people. Its a balancing act.

I know you haven't had much time to review the website, but in the points to consider page touched on that the Constitution may be an express trust. Read the preamble carefully. Patrick Henry even stated after the constitution was drafted that the founding fathers had "no right to speak on behalf of the people" This is because they represented the states, not the people under the Articles of Confederation. Also, see the definition of constitutor: promise by a pact to pay the debt of another.

Historically, third parties lose....but Trump seems to be making the Repubs into one....

I agree, and its unfortunate that this is true. The two party duopoly has done few favors for Americans. The Republicans are the biggest beneficiaries of gerrymandering. Without this, they wouldn't be as strong of a party as they are. I take it your not a Trump fan?

Historically, third parties lose....but Trump seems to be making the Repubs into one....

I agree, and its unfortunate that this is true. The two party duopoly has done few favors for Americans. The Republicans are the biggest beneficiaries of gerrymandering. Without this, they wouldn't be as strong of a party as they are. I take it your not a Trump fan?

I'm a big fan of his policies....and we adults vote for policies, no personalities..

That's why the Left called their last mistake god, Jesus, and the messiah, and we don't do that.

Did you see this today?

1. Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years
    The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics. That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists…”
    Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years

2. "Nearly 60% of Americans say they're better off financially than a year ago
    AMERICANS ARE experiencing record high optimism regarding their personal finances, and more than half report being better off financially than a year ago, according to a new poll.

A Gallup poll released Wednesday found that 59% of Americans say they are better off financially now than they were a year ago, an increase from 50% last year."
    Nearly 60% of Americans say they're better off financially than a year ago

upload_2020-2-7_15-35-50.png

Sounds good so far.

I do not know who they are. But if the currency we have is [art of their planks, then they have a point. There are many citizens enslaved by debt and the interest incurred. Predatory loans and cash checking and being charged to take money out of the bank for many is all over our nation.

I suggest you watch the movie Laundromat

See: Netflix’s The Laundromat is certainly the most entertaining way to learn about the Panama Papers

I'm a big fan of his policies....and we adults vote for policies, no personalities..

That's why the Left called their last mistake god, Jesus, and the messiah, and we don't do that.

Did you see this today?

The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics. That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists…”

AMERICANS ARE experiencing record high optimism regarding their personal finances, and more than half report being better off financially than a year ago, according to a new poll.

A Gallup poll released Wednesday found that 59% of Americans say they are better off financially now than they were a year ago, an increase from 50% last year."

Well, then you can't agree with Trump on that front because he's an entertainer, he creates theater, and politics isn't meant to entertain, its meant to humbly serve. Jesus never existed lol

What do I care about the economy? Humanity is meant to mostly live off the land. If you pay attention to the economy and the stock market, you're being duped. Tell me one thing about the stock market that is in alignment with democratic or Enlightenment principles or the principles of a Republic.

I'm good. Thanks. I'm a fan of Ma'at, though.

The principles of Ma'at are what brought order out of chaos and helped form the ancient Egyptian civilization. In a world that's spinning out of control, this might be relevant.

These people are kooks. We get faxes from these nutbags every so often in our office. It's like they fax their "I am a sovereign citizen" garbage out to all government agencies all at once.
If you're not "sovereign," you're a subject. Most Americans today are happy being subjects

Exactly. Most people aren't aware that they're fourth amendment debt slaves, not sovereign de jure state citizens.

Did you see this today?

Well, then you can't agree with Trump on that front because he's an entertainer, he creates theater, and politics isn't meant to entertain, its meant to humbly serve. Jesus never existed lol

What do I care about the economy? Humanity is meant to mostly live off the land. If you pay attention to the economy and the stock market, you're being duped. Tell me one thing about the stock market that is in alignment with democratic or Enlightenment principles or the principles of a Republic.

"What do I care about the economy?"

Couldn't agree less. It is the reason we put politicians in office.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"
Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"
Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Did you see this today?

Here's a dozen reasons:

against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Did you see this today?

Here's a dozen reasons:

I'm confused. In post #24 you spoke of the purpose of government being to secure the natural rights of the people. Now you're stating the purpose of (the federal?) government is to manage the economy. Which is it?

Did you see this today?

Here's a dozen reasons:

Did you see this today?

Here's a dozen reasons:

I'm confused. In post #24 you spoke of the purpose of government being to secure the natural rights of the people. Now you're stating the purpose of (the federal?) government is to manage the economy. Which is it?

Both.

Forum List

Back