Has anybody put a bet on the Ukraine "referendum" ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
For some reason the UK bookies are not taking any money on this.
I have a hunch that the Russians might sneak this one but I cant find anyone willing to take my money.

How are US bookies dealing with this proposition ?

I have a hunch that the Russians might sneak this one but I cant find anyone willing to take my money.

It's going to be an overwhelming majority deciding in favour. Russia wouldn't have instigated the referendum without knowing the results would favour Russia.

The US propaganda efforts to minimize it's result will be a measure of the impact it will have on the rest of the world. The US itself started playing this game and it's too late now to put it down to being not legitimate.

Nothing speaks louder than the resolve of America's victim countries that are used as US proxy countries.

If Russia loses the referendum, does that mean they will pack up and leave?

If Russia loses the referendum, does that mean they will pack up and leave?
Yes, but Russia has no intention of losing.

America has the intentions of losing but is working on reasons to call it rigged and disqualified.

The results are quite vital to the propaganda causes of both sides.

I can see a world where Putin uses tactical nukes based after the results of these fake referendums.

It could be that Putin is in a really bad spot where he has to institute a draft or use nukes in order to try and win the war. If there is a draft, Putin risks getting killed as a result of an uprising.

Last edited:
Nah, as with the US 2020 election, it's not the votes that count but who counts the votes that count.
We saw that

Trump tried to change who was counting the votes and who the Electors were

Did not work

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Do you remember the briton who left his wife for a ukrainian refugee? So, now he has abandoned a ukrainian refugee, kicking Oksana out in the cold…
In an interview with the Daily Mail, a British lover of ukrainian whores burst into tears, it turns out that a ukrainian patriot brought ukrainism to his house - insulted him, beating him, vented anger, drank, and in the end grabbed a knife and stabbed the wall, after which he called the cops.
And then Oksana suddenly will turns out to be pregnant and will pull money out of him through the court. Congratulations!
FdvPvrxWQAA4SMg

FdvQBivWQAI0WnJ

Forum List

Back