Harvard Launches Task Force To Support Students Named For Backing Hamas

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Harvard University is establishing a task force to support students who were named for allegedly being affiliated with groups who signed a statement supporting Hamas, according to the Harvard Crimson.

Over 30 Harvard student organizations signed a letter blaming “Israeli colonial occupation” for the terrorist attacks committed by Hamas against Israel Oct. 7. A truck with the names of the students who signed the letter drove around Harvard’s campus shortly after, and now the university is creating a task force to provide services to students who were allegedly named or harassed, according to The Harvard Crimson.

I see that the Ivy-League pipeline is being shored-up.....They will likely get .gov jobs.

The very idea of the leftists aligning with fundamentalist Islam is so bizarre in the first place. It's as truly conservative an ideology as there is, and theocratic to boot, both of which leftists claim to abhor.

Blah, I guess it's just a chance to stick their finger in the eye of those on the right, but it's absurdly myopic.

Harvard University is establishing a task force to support students who were named for allegedly being affiliated with groups who signed a statement supporting Hamas, according to the Harvard Crimson.

Over 30 Harvard student organizations signed a letter blaming “Israeli colonial occupation” for the terrorist attacks committed by Hamas against Israel Oct. 7. A truck with the names of the students who signed the letter drove around Harvard’s campus shortly after, and now the university is creating a task force to provide services to students who were allegedly named or harassed, according to The Harvard Crimson.

I see that the Ivy-League pipeline is being shored-up.....They will likely get .gov jobs.

The very idea of the leftists aligning with fundamentalist Islam is so bizarre in the first place. It's as truly conservative an ideology as there is, and theocratic to boot, both of which leftists claim to abhor.

Blah, I guess it's just a chance to stick their finger in the eye of those on the right, but it's absurdly myopic.

That was the plan all along. Get Jew haters in government and then take out Israel.

That was the plan all along. Get Jew haters in government and then take out Israel.
This was the plan. We see it with the Squad.

And now the Palestinians will be relocated here, get citizenship, and then infiltrate Congress further with their Jew-hate.

The unbelievable thing is that 2/3rds of American Jews will continue to vote Democrat, and malign any Jew who refuses to do so.

This was the plan. We see it with the Squad.

And now the Palestinians will be relocated here, get citizenship, and then infiltrate Congress further with their Jew-hate.

The unbelievable thing is that 2/3rds of American Jews will continue to vote Democrat, and malign any Jew who refuses to do so.
All they need to do is indoctrinate the Ivy League schools, which they are.

It's all so easy.

Israel.

I maybe can hide a few in my basement but that's all I can do.
It used to be Israel. But the antisemites are trying to destroy Israel as well. Then Jews have nowhere to go to escape a Holocaust.

I might take you up on your basement offer, or an attic if you have one. Maybe one with a view of the canal. I can pay you.

(My grandparents, father, and uncle are all rolling over in their graves.)

It used to be Israel. But the antisemites are trying to destroy Israel as well. Then Jews have nowhere to go to escape a Holocaust.

I might take you up on your basement offer, or an attic if you have one. Maybe one with a view of the canal. I can pay you.

(My grandparents, father, and uncle are all rolling over in their graves.)
Nope, Israel is their Masada

Defend it or die.

1698433986863.png

dox​

verb

ˈdäks

variants or doxx
doxed or doxxed; doxing or doxxing; doxesor doxxes
transitive verb
informal
: to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge

THEY ALL SIGNED THEIR NAMES AND MADE IT PUBLIC THEMSELVES.

Suck it up, buttercups. Stand by your convictions.

Forum List

Back