*Harsh Winter Attacks USA, What's Next?

At least I love my life in a beautiful place with beautiful people and can think on my own. Eh, hinchado?

You don't love nothing but yourself, your "beautiful people" are all vain, empty and shallow and if you ever really thought for yourself, you'd fall over backwards from the shock.

Bet we could use those power plants right about now! Too bad they don't fit into Joe's climate agenda!

Joe will have a world 0.03° cooler littered with thousands of dead bodies. A Progressive's Dream Fantasy Success Story.

View attachment 458676

View attachment 458677
c-mon-man.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. A very unusual winter has engulfed the land.
2. Seeing how humanity does not control the weather, we can assume God sent it.
3. And if so, which it is true, whats God sending next?
4. Its doesn't get better from here sorry to say.
5. But now after an apparent stolen election, which everybody knows, the gates of hell are being slowly opened.
6. And Rush has been taken away, who helped so much to keep darkness at bay.
7. Grief and Hope in the Loss of Rush Limbaugh - American Thinker
8. The shit storms here folks, and hold on to your asses, its going to get bumpy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

God is punishing us for electing Joe Biden as POTUS.
We didn't elect him, we elected Trump.

All I was talking about we Americans, not we russians, but thanks for responding.

Sorry bout that,

1. A very unusual winter has engulfed the land.
2. Seeing how humanity does not control the weather, we can assume God sent it.
3. And if so, which it is true, whats God sending next?
4. Its doesn't get better from here sorry to say.
5. But now after an apparent stolen election, which everybody knows, the gates of hell are being slowly opened.
6. And Rush has been taken away, who helped so much to keep darkness at bay.
7. Grief and Hope in the Loss of Rush Limbaugh - American Thinker
8. The shit storms here folks, and hold on to your asses, its going to get bumpy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

God is punishing us for electing Joe Biden as POTUS.
We didn't elect him, we elected Trump.

All I was talking about we Americans, not we russians, but thanks for responding.
Your remark makes no sense. Americans elected Trump and the vile scum stole it.

Things are going to get worse.

Solar minimum is going to give us some pretty bad winters for a couple or three decades.

Hey Tex... A lot of us here in CA are laughing our asses off at you dumbass Texans. We are also laughing at all of those from here that invaded your state and hope they never come back. It's a really beautiful day here on the Gold Coast. Loving it more than ever.

Hey dumbfuck, you've been living with rolling brownouts and blackouts for years. We lose our power for 6 hours and you think you've one-upped us?? Most Texans didn't lose their power at all.

Why California’s Climate Policies Are Causing Electricity Blackouts

The California Brownout Disaster Is Manmade

Why renewables aren’t the reason for California’s blackouts

California blackouts are Public Utilities Commission's fault, grid operator says

You want more, just say the word. We've been pointing and laughing at you fucking animals for decades.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back