Harris Caught Breaking the Law

one question:

how far from the polling center was she?

in CT, it's no political speech or literature withIN 75 ft.

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.

So how far would that bullhorn carry?

don't know ... however i've seen some mighty long lines. hmmmm.... it's not like she was leaving fake drop off boxes or anything....

Your false deflection is duly noted.

i answered you point blank in the first 2 words of my reply, then added an observation.

then topped it off with some witty, yet factual snark.

you're welcome.

I didn't see any line when I voted Wednesday about 3:00 pm. Perhaps you should see someone about those hallucinations.

that's a nice anecdote but i guess wherever you get your 'news' - it isn't reporting facts.

long lines voting - Google Search

articles:

one question:

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.

don't know ... however i've seen some mighty long lines. hmmmm.... it's not like she was leaving fake drop off boxes or anything....

i answered you point blank in the first 2 words of my reply, then added an observation.

you're welcome.

I didn't see any line when I voted Wednesday about 3:00 pm. Perhaps you should see someone about those hallucinations.

that's a nice anecdote but i guess wherever you get your 'news' - it isn't reporting facts.

articles:

What would you say if Donny was doing it, bullhorn and all.

Be honest. Give it some thought. I'd love to hear what you'd think.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

as long as he was outside the boundary then he's as golden as that tribble on his head.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

Staged commie BS, their probably showing black Friday lines from a couple of years ago.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

as long as he was outside the boundary then he's as golden as that tribble on his head.
You know that's bullshit. You'd be all over like a pig in a pen.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

nope. just cause you are partisan stooge, don't ASSume everyone on this board is as well.

would i like it? no ... but that wasn't the question. if he did so, without breaking the law - then ya, he has every right to be even more of the loud orange asshole that he is.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

nope. just cause you are partisan stooge, don't ASSume everyone on this board is as well.

would i like it? no ... but that wasn't the question. if he did so, without breaking the law - then ya, he has every right to be even more of the loud orange asshole that he is.
So you don't like the fact that Kamala did it. Thanks! We found agreement.

I said earlier it was disgusting. I've change my mind. I've given it some thought and I was thinking would I like it if Trump was doing it? I thought no, I would not. But I can't even imagine him doing it. It would look too "Barnum and Baileyish. LOL. So I thought about Kamala doing it and I thought "Yeah - I can see her doing it". She's a true clown. convict-'em, lock 'em up, let 'em out, rules for thee not for me, change my mind daily dependent on wind, sell yourself, get ahead kind of person as I see it. Totally fits.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

but if she was far enough away - then i have no problems with the legality of it.

seems like you did though... tsk tsk tsk.

one question:

Thats not 75 feet. Its the half of the width of the road. Are you contending the road is 50 yards wide. You cant be that fucking dumb.

uh - i said CT is 75 ft. i have no clue what state or city she is in, so it may be more - it may be less

AND

that pic does not show whether she is talking directly in front of the poll entrance or OUTSIDE THE BOUNDARY.

lol ... you fail.
It is illegal to do that crap at the voting places and you know it...........stop splitting hairs over it..........That was intentional violation of our laws........something your side is good at.

Had a GOP guy done that where I live he would have been arrested................

Big difference between the people voting.........we RESPECT THE LAW........your side.......NOT SO MUCH.

one question:

Thats not 75 feet. Its the half of the width of the road. Are you contending the road is 50 yards wide. You cant be that fucking dumb.

uh - i said CT is 75 ft. i have no clue what state or city she is in, so it may be more - it may be less

AND

that pic does not show whether she is talking directly in front of the poll entrance or OUTSIDE THE BOUNDARY.

lol ... you fail.
It is illegal to do that crap at the voting places and you know it...........stop splitting hairs over it..........That was intentional violation of our laws........something your side is good at.

Had a GOP guy done that where I live he would have been arrested................

Big difference between the people voting.........we RESPECT THE LAW........your side.......NOT SO MUCH.

lol... ' my side ' ..... find out where she was at & lodge a formal complaint then.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

but if she was far enough away - then i have no problems with the legality of it.

I do have a problem with it. You said you wouldn't like it if Donny did it yet it were legal. So I assumed you weren't partisan and you wouldn't like it if Harris did it. I guess I was wrong. You're a hypocrite.

-OR- You don't like the fact that she did it but don't want to cop to it. But then we're back to that Partisan/Hypocrite thing. Hmmmm. Quite a conundrum.

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

One more thing. The "tsk tsk tsk" thing is really condescending. I would have a problem with it even if it were legal if ANY fucking politician did it. The Bullhorn is beyond the pale. I think the sound carries more than 200 feet easily. It's vile and goes against any true thing a patriot would do for it goes against the grain of our privacy to vote and being left alone to do so. I'm sure some would even find it intimidating. Pub or Dem

one question:

You’re wrong. She can and is.

one question:

Remind me what your position was on the signs in Virginia? That thread had a few people well outside the range with signs and your ilk all claimed they were blocking th polling place, remind me what you said?

one question:

you're welcome.

articles:

I do have a problem with it. You said you wouldn't like it if Donny did it yet it were legal. So I assumed you weren't partisan and you wouldn't like it if Harris did it. I guess I was wrong. You're a hypocrite.

-OR- You don't like the fact that she did it but don't want to cop to it. But then we're back to that Partisan/Hypocrite thing. Hmmmm. Quite a conundrum.

let me clarify, m'k?

if she were breaking the law i would not like it.

if she were not breaking the law & she was far enough away as to not 'influence' by the close proximity - i would not like it but have no problems with it because it was legal.

same goes with donny.

oh ya ... i am not a (D) - have voted for (R)s in the past & until 2016, was pretty non partisin... i have problems with the (D) party, but the (R) has so lost its way, they are no longer the 'GOP' & in that sense i am biased to the point that i will be voting straight (D) from the top all the way down for the 2nd time ever.

Forum List

Back