"Harmful Language Alert": National Archives places warning label on US Constitution and Declaration of Independence

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It figures it'd be something like this. I imagine many will likely celebrate the news.

The link on the label leads to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) statement on ''potentially harmful content'' defined as reflecting''racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes'' or being ''discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more,'' among other criteria.

Report...

Last edited:
I can't believe I have lived long enough to see the day that it's reasonable to assume that anyone I meet on the street is emotionally so infantile and unstable that they could explode into rage at a word. Makes me very glad that I'm old and have fewer years ahead of me of watching this country descend into madness.

Saving grace -- I just moved to a much saner part of the country and have expressed thoughts in public that might have gotten me shunned or assaulted in the blue craphole I came from.

The Democrat Cult is an Orwellian Nightmare come true

Well. If there's any truth to Bootney's prediction in our lifetimes, I'm confident that the Orwellian cult will more than likely be hiding under their beds, doors locked.

Quislings are mostly all talk anyway. Cripes, they'd likely soil their britches if somebody yelled Boo! at em in the real world. I mean, they're running around wearing three masks and lining up for a third and fourth dose of some dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, lying, genocidal thug's human experiment for crying out loud.

A lot of people don't know that the title "Constitution of the United States'' was added to the document during its printing.

The original Constitution begins with "We The People", which indicates that the Constitution is for not of the United States of America.

The distinction becomes far more important as the tail tries harder and harder to wag the dog.

As you study the Constitution be very careful about unauthorized notations that may appear in various editions, even in printed versions from the United States Government. Many times you'll find misleading footnotes that have no authority. Do not consider these deliberate distortions to be part of the Constitution. They are not.

What's interesting about this is that when contacted about it, the National Archives is unable to provide a means for correcting the deliberate distortions placed in footnotes and cannot document the process for which the footnotes were inserted in their published versions.

Last edited:
It figures it'd be something like this. I imagine many will likely celebrate the news.

The link on the label leads to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) statement on ''potentially harmful content'' defined as reflecting''racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes'' or being ''discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more,'' among other criteria.

Report...

No, they didn't. Some overzealous nut made a recommendation, that's all.

No, they didn't.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-06-at-7.25.10-PM-800x408.png

Interestingly, the warning does not appear on a page about Jim Crow, which has no fewer than 6 uses of the word "******." Nor does it appear on a page with the word "****."

Report...

Oh Jesus.

Report...

~~~~~~

What makes America, America, is now deemed offensive and harmful by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
“When any government becomes destructive of these ends it is the right of the 'PEOPLE' to alter or abolish it”

Forum List

Back