hard rock or metal

gif1.gif

"Men's love for heavy rock with female vocals is a genetic craving to listen to a woman yell at you, even though you didn't do nothing" (c) :)

Kewl.

I have most of Nightwish's entire back catalog in cd form.

I'm also slowly getting my hearing back after a ear infection that seemed caused by a bacterial infection.

So hopefully i can hear songs again.

The best stuff is coming out of the European countries nowadays. Actually, it's been like that for a long time. Years.

I hardly even listen to American bands any more. They're mainly just industry muppets now. Maybe play some old stuff from back in the 80s, but that's about it.

Think the last few albums I've listened to this week have been my H.e.a.t albums, Dare albums, Crazy Lixx, Pink Cream 69, Tobruk, stuff like that.

Domain's old Lost In The City album from '88 was playing earlier.

All of that stuff is more AOR/Melodic stuff. It's all metal, though.

hard rock or metal

For most applications, metals make better materials than rocks.

Rocks do have some uses. For example, rocks together with mortar make a decent building material for some sorts of structures.

And interestingly, did you know that it is possible to make a much sharper blade with certain kinds of rocks, than can be made with metal?

Obsidian, in particular, can be broken in controlled was to produce extremely sharp edges, much sharper than can be made with the finest of steels.

Metal is not dead, just underground.

This sounds like true metal, not the metal that the kids refer to that is Slipknot and such.

But true heavy metal, like Judas Priest,Iron Maiden and such.

Forum List

Back