Happy Summer Solstice

funny-obese-witch-with-her-magic-broomstick-haloween-concept-picture-id1129432273

Hi Coyote ! Nice threads

Today is the longest daylight part of the year...and the first day of Summer.

View attachment 503776
HaHaHa, Is it racist because it is only the longest daylight in the northern hemisphere? That's next because winter solstice is the longest day in the southern hemisphere. Africa is in the southern hemisphere for a large part and the Gregorian calendar notes it for the northern hemisphere--GET RID OF THE CALENDAR--IT'S RACIST.

View attachment 503776
HaHaHa, Is it racist because it is only the longest daylight in the northern hemisphere? That's next because winter solstice is the longest day in the southern hemisphere. Africa is in the southern hemisphere for a large part and the Gregorian calendar notes it for the northern hemisphere--GET RID OF THE CALENDAR--IT'S RACIST.
This thread is in The Lounge C.A., so knock it off. Take that crap somewhere else. Politics, racism, etc do not belong in the Lounge.

Or not.

The meteorological convention is to define summer as comprising the months of June, July, and August in the northern hemisphere and the months of December, January, and February in the southern hemisphere.[

This thread is in The Lounge C.A., so knock it off. Take that crap somewhere else. Politics, racism, etc do not belong in the Lounge.
Could you even understand what he was wittering about/the point he was trying to make? It was beyond me.

Could you even understand what he was wittering about/the point he was trying to make? It was beyond me.
I chalk it up to too much Solstice Juice :p

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Or not.

The meteorological convention is to define summer as comprising the months of June, July, and August in the northern hemisphere and the months of December, January, and February in the southern hemisphere.[

True...but, still the longest day :). And here at least the first day of summer...

View attachment 503776

Is this the night where the Pagans and Wiccans get nekkid and dance around the bonfire?

That would be cool to see.
Yup. Sure is. Been practicing all year for it.

Any of them there nekkid Wiccans ever get too close to the fire and catch their bush on fire?

That would make me giggle like a little girl. :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder if the Moon Bats will be dancing under the Maypole or whatever they do.

Of course they are probably not yet sober after celebrating Juneteenth so no telling.

Forum List

Back