Girls are you into cute White Boys?

If this were 1965 this guy would be a superstar. He looks like Frankie Avalon, but with a better voice. Yes, some girls will find him attractive, but in 2021, many won't.

Today the hot trend is athletic black guys - all of whom attract pretty, shapely white girls like magnets. His voice will gain him some followers, but I'm afraid this guy's image about 6 decades too late. :dunno:

If this were 1965 this guy would be a superstar. He looks like Frankie Avalon, but with a better voice. Yes, some girls will find him attractive, but in 2021, many won't.

Today the hot trend is athletic black guys - all of whom attract pretty, shapely white girls like magnets. His voice will gain him some followers, but I'm afraid this guy's image about 6 decades too late. :dunno:

There is truth to that. My best friend is marrying a rather hot black guy. I prefer white or hispanic but her BF is attractive.

Most White girls that I see with Negro men are fat White trash.

NO, no and no!!

There is truth to that. My best friend is marrying a rather hot black guy. I prefer white or hispanic but her BF is attractive.

A White chick has to be pretty damn stupid to hook up with some Negro shithead.

Does he have a prison record? Most Negro men do. Is he on welfare? Most Negro men are. Does he have a dozen illegitimate pickinnies? Most Negro men do.

I wouldnt date a white or hispanic guy with a prison record or those other things either.

Does he have a prison record? Most Negro men do. Is he on welfare? Most Negro men are. Does he have a dozen illegitimate pickinnies? Most Negro men do.

I wouldnt date a white or hispanic guy with a prison record or those other things either.

If you are looking for some BBC and had that as your criteria there would only be about half dozen qualified Black guys in the whole country.

does this mean girls need to visit prisons to find hot guys

If you are looking for some BBC and had that as your criteria there would only be about half dozen qualified Black guys in the whole country.

Im not but black men are capable of being good partners.

Morty. My sister may be interested. I can PM you here email if she turns you on.
BB1dFSd2.jpg

Forum List

Back