Happy Michael Brown Day!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
It's been exactly 3 years since the Gentle Giant assaulted someone. Way to go! I think today bars should have a happy hour "Michael Brown special": 6 shots for the price of 1.

Don't worry, death is only a "social construct" and I'm sure Ferguson's favorite resident still self-identifies as being alive.

It's been exactly 3 years since the Gentle Giant assaulted someone. Way to go! I think today bars should have a happy hour "Michael Brown special": 6 shots for the price of 1.

Don't worry, death is only a "social construct" and I'm sure Ferguson's favorite resident still self-identifies as being alive.
This is the reason the Democrat Party is now the Black Party.

Huh! What is this the moron circle jerk thread of the month? One imbecile has Hillary tripping, guess this kind soul never tripped? So many dummies so little time.

Another thread in contention for the 'Moron Thread of the Month Award'. The Moron Award, the highest award for ridiculous conspiratorial thinking, inane comparison and /or stupid fortunetelling, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rationale for the award recognizes that some stupid threads far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. It is the award promoter's wish and sincere hope that this level of stupid is not inheritable. Good luck, we'll keep you informed and should you fail to be number one, rest assured your're close.

I think the NRA should come up with some sort of award for Officer Darren Wilson for his marksmanship. After all it's not easy to shoot someone in the back of the head while he's kneeling facing you with his hands up, begging you not to shoot.

Bingo McSpadden probably wouldn't be in favor of it, but she wouldn't realize what incredible talent Wilson displayed.

Huh! What is this the moron circle jerk thread of the month? One imbecile has Hillary tripping, guess this kind soul never tripped? So many dummies so little time.

Another thread in contention for the 'Moron Thread of the Month Award'. The Moron Award, the highest award for ridiculous conspiratorial thinking, inane comparison and /or stupid fortunetelling, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rationale for the award recognizes that some stupid threads far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. It is the award promoter's wish and sincere hope that this level of stupid is not inheritable. Good luck, we'll keep you informed and should you fail to be number one, rest assured your're close.

What the FUCK are you blathering about, you stupid, gamma-ray-emitting toxic waste of carbon compounds, moron? Does scorning a lifelong violent black thug usually send you off into these clinically manic, delusional rants, you poor mental unfortunate I almost pity?

unwittingly folks like Micheal Brown have helped to expose

the leftists as the cop haters they are

I think the NRA should come up with some sort of award for Officer Darren Wilson for his marksmanship. After all it's not easy to shoot someone in the back of the head while he's kneeling facing you with his hands up, begging you not to shoot.

Bingo McSpadden probably wouldn't be in favor of it, but she wouldn't realize what incredible talent Wilson displayed.

It's hard to tell on the Internet, but I HOPE you're being sarcastic. Because the witness who said that later admitted he lied. And EVERY piece of physical, forensic evidence supported Officer Wilson's story of 100% self-defense! Just a few minutes earlier Gentle Giant robbed a convenience store and assaulted Apu! Caught on camera, he was CLEARLY in a violent state. If you're serious, your story is a SCUMBAG LIE!

unwittingly folks like Micheal Brown have helped to expose

the leftists as the cop haters they are

You'll get no argument from me, sir.

It's hard to tell on the Internet, but I HOPE you're being sarcastic. Because the witness who said that later admitted he lied. And EVERY piece of physical, forensic evidence supported Officer Wilson's story of 100% self-defense! Just a few minutes earlier Gentle Giant robbed a convenience store and assaulted Apu! Caught on camera, he was CLEARLY in a violent state. If you're serious, your story is a SCUMBAG LIE!
Relax! Of course I was being sarcastic. I'm well aware of ALL the lies about the situation that led up to Mikey's death by cop suicide, the witnesses, the ensuing Grand Jury testimony, etc., etc. I also know the usual suspect race pimps took the lies about what actually happened at the scene as gospel, and subsequently ignored the dead criminal thug's actions prior to his encounter with Officer Wilson simply because the dead loser was black and the shooter was white AND a cop to boot. The truth mattered not at all so the Black Lives Don't Mean Shit idiots, aided and abetted by the pimps, media, et al, burned, rioted, and looted Ferguson...all in the name of their fucked up sense of justice.

If you want a good laugh, read Bingo McSpadden's book about the life of her precious dead son, whom she now and then, only occasionally during his eighteen years that is, raised in a manner that eventually left him dead in the street.

Forum List

Back