Happy Heavenly birthday to the Maha Rushdie

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
El Rushbo would have been 73 today, the voice of democracy, America's Anchorman.

Good time to listen to Limbaugh's epic address to the American people in 2009 as we despaired at the dawn of the Obama Regime.

Such positivity.

BTW, why hasn't President Biden addressed this, or gone to Cape Girardeau to commemorate Rush, such a beloved figure to the people?

El Rushbo would have been 73 today, the voice of democracy, America's Anchorman.

Good time to listen to Limbaugh's epic address to the American people in 2009 as we despaired at the dawn of the Obama Regime.

Such positivity.

BTW, why hasn't President Biden addressed this, or gone to Cape Girardeau to commemorate Rush, such a beloved figure to the people?

He was a one of a kind. Irreplaceable...

I used to talk to my dad all the time about what Rush said on his show. It was a connection we had even though we lived a good ways apart. When the lung cancer took my dad's life, I continued listening to Rush. I loved his show, and it felt like it kept me close to my memory of dad. When Rush died, also of cancer, it felt like a door shut in my life.

Like him or not, he's irreplaceable...The two ham-and-eggers that took over his program are a piss poor replacement.

Haven't heard those fellows, Dan Bongino replaced him around here. But Rush is irreplaceable because of his tremendous positivity. I love The Great One, Mark R. Levin, but he's often too negative when things are going badly.

Forum List

Back