Happy Confederate Memorial Day Texans

They had the right under the 10th Amendment. Legal countries don't have a "notification" whatever that's supposed to mean.

And ownership is decided by theft.
Nope, you are wrong as you usually are. The War and US vs White settled all of that.

Your arguments are not recognized legally, as you well know.

They did not say that slavery was the main cause of the Civil War.
The Texas Secession document did. Slavery no longer exists. There is no slavery in the former CSA now.
I'm a US citizen. That doesn't mean that I have to love the government. Or even like it. It's rife with corruption and incompetence. Why do you love corruption and incompetence?
I didn't say anything about the government. I am celebrating the Confederacy getting its head kicked, the Union remaining whole, and slavery being ended (followed by the Civil Rights movement).

They seceded so were no longer part of the United States. Thus there could have been no treason. Furthermore the Union refused to remove Union troops from their territory, so the Union started the war.
Using your own logic a foreign power attacked a US military facility. Thats war, and its good the Confederacy so stupid to do that is gone.
So fewer Southerners alive is good? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
I am saying that had they been successful, the next war between the US and the CSA would have resulted in absolute slaughter of the CSA and its citizenry.
i'm more worried about child sex slavery here run rampant....of course libturds salivate when a child is mention

it is all about the children for sex
The CSA was built on sex slavery. Thats one of the major reasons its great that its gone.

The Texas Secession document did.

That document was about secession. The war hadn't started yet so it's couldn't have been talking about the war.
Slavery no longer exists.

Yes it does. Read the 13th Amendment carefully. Slavery is still allowed as punishment for crimes. Furthermore the 13th Amendment didn't become law until 1868, 3 years after the war ended.

There is no slavery in the former CSA now.
And the war didn't end it there.

I didn't say anything about the government. I am celebrating the Confederacy getting its head kicked, the Union remaining whole, and slavery being ended (followed by the Civil Rights movement).
But you've only given a nonsense reason for why you're glad the CSA lost.

Using your own logic a foreign power attacked a US military facility. Thats war, and its good the Confederacy so stupid to do that is gone.
A facility that should have been shut down after secession. It's existence was an act of war against the CSA.

I am saying that had they been successful, the next war between the US and the CSA would have resulted in absolute slaughter of the CSA and its citizenry.
This next war exists only in your imagination.

The CSA was built on sex slavery. Thats one of the major reasons its great that its gone.
The Union was built on sex slavery too. The Northern states made a fat profit on importing slavery. And there were still slave states in the Union when the war broke out.

That document was about secession. The war hadn't started yet so it's couldn't have been talking about the war.

And the war didn't end it there.
there is no slavery now. Hence why the CSA being a bad dream is excellent.
his next war exists only in your imagination.
Unlikely.
A facility that should have been shut down after secession. It's existence was an act of war against the CSA.
Its literally not. Its a US facility. They went to war to keep slavery and they lost. Its good they are gone.

They seceded without killing anyone.
Thats literally a lie.

Per the democrat playbook, all current democrats should be ostracized and demonized on social media and should resign from their jobs and issue public apologies for their endorsement and support of slavery. No context of era is allowed by democrats so they should be afforded no such concession.
All democrats should have their voting privileges revoked for continuing to support slavery.

They seceded without killing anyone.
1705695749110.png

Civil War Casualties

<psssst>

the south lost. they did not secede.

& they will not rise again.

Yes, that was before the Civil War started. Thank you for proving my point.

there is no slavery now. Hence why the CSA being a bad dream is excellent.

And the Civil War didn't end slavery. So your logic is just nonsense.

Unlikely.

Well it never happened, so yeah, it's just in your imagination.
Its literally not. Its a US facility. They went to war to keep slavery and they lost. Its good they are gone.
They didn't go to war to keep slavery. They went to war because the US committed an act of war in order to keep the CSA in the Union. I've already demonstrated this.

Thats literally a lie.
Who was killed in the secession?

Yes, that was before the Civil War started. Thank you for proving my point.

And the Civil War didn't end slavery. So your logic is just nonsense.

Well it never happened, so yeah, it's just in your imagination.

They didn't go to war to keep slavery. They went to war because the US committed an act of war in order to keep the CSA in the Union. I've already demonstrated this.

Who was killed in the secession?
You are not eight in the head. If you don't like the US, you are free to leave.

Forum List

Back