Happy birthday Barack Obama!

Trash thread. I'm sure the mods will approve.
Dear sir or madame, today is President Obama's birthday and I was simply dignifying him on his day by giving him a birthday wish in his native tongue!

YOU were giving Obama tongue??? :ack-1:
Reported!
vomit.jpg

Trash thread. I'm sure the mods will approve.
Dear sir or madame, today is President Obama's birthday and I was simply dignifying him on his day by giving him a birthday wish in his native tongue!

YOU were giving Obama tongue??? :ack-1:
Reported! View attachment 208522

Really?
Oh stop it!

I didn't think so

So 57 years since that trashy, below-Jerry-Springer whore Ann Dunham defied biology by taking a shit out of her well-trafficked vagina.

Now that I think of it, Obama really does take after his gestational-unit whore: both would get on their knees and fellate/swallow for a hit of coke. Hell, they would have both sucked dick for the soft drink Coke.

Happy Birthday. If only you could run again in 2020. You would blow away Trump so bad that he would never show his face. Trolls like Trump, people love Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no BD wishes then?

Hi, Mike. In the future I might offer pleasantries to America’s former Premier Presidential and Parental First Couple, IF THEY denounce the VIOLENT, PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY HARMING STREET/GANGSTA CULTURES many of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller White House guests and friends promote and profit from.

In my opinion, the Obamas owe responsible, law abiding American citizens and legal residents a HUGE APOLOGY for WILLFULLY IGNORING the Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment many of their friends and White House guests vividly describe in their American music art. The same Culture of Child Abuse that fuels and maintains America's urban GANGSTA/STREET CULTURES.

Second, after apologizing to their American and foreign born neighbors for their gross lack of good judgment, Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama should BEGIN making amends by compassionately and honestly addressing the issue of immature, apathetic, SELFISH, irresponsible, emotionally or mentally ill mostly single teen and adult moms IGNORING their parental duty and responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation and duty to their nation, community and neighbors to responsibly raise, nurture and supervise kids maturing into fairly peaceful teen and adult American citizens respecting our peaceful and/or less fortunate neighbors, as well as educators and the authority figures responsible for maintaining peace in our neighborhoods.

Mike, if people's ACTIONS demonstrate they are willing to change, as well as make amends, I'm willing to view them in a new light.

Peace.

2lsbokk.jpg

Happy Birthday. If only you could run again in 2020. You would blow away Trump so bad that he would never show his face. Trolls like Trump, people love Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump isn't gay so bath house cant blow him.

First I want to see his real Birth Certificate.

Before that....we can not wish Barry a happy day

Barry Soetoro, the ex liar in chief, traitor 44 extraordinaire.

Forum List

Back