Hannity fears assassination. Claims Biden hired SWAT teams to go after everybody anybody reporting on him.

Without any evidence, Hannity claims Biden has hired swat teams to slander and smear and attack every single solitary person that either reports it or is investigating them". Last week, they were coming after your gas stove. This week they have Special Weapons and Tactics teams out to attack right wing publicity whores. What will the right wing have to stir up the crazies next week?
Simultaneously funny and just sad.

They just make it up as they go now, just like their needy boy king.

Without any evidence, Hannity claims Biden has hired swat teams to slander and smear and attack every single solitary person that either reports it or is investigating them". Last week, they were coming after your gas stove. This week they have Special Weapons and Tactics teams out to attack right wing publicity whores. What will the right wing have to stir up the crazies next week?
Meh....this is what he's talking about:

It lays out a $5 million-a-year “SWAT team to counter Republican congressional investigations,” including on issues that “may be too personal or delicate for the White House to be responding or to even be seen as directing a response” — an apparent reference to Hunter Biden.

OMG! Not physically assassins, he obviously meant to people not being a partisan hack, by setting them up in a scandal to bring them down. But you believe what you need to and I’ll be fine with you being a hysterical nut job.
If that's wat he meant, why did he call them SWAT teams? Isn't "words have meanings" one of Hannity's favorite sayings?

If that's wat he meant, why did he call them SWAT teams? Isn't "words have meanings" one of Hannity's favorite sayings?
I wouldn’t know what his favorite saying is, I quit watching him when Colmes left the show. I read it in context not with some screwed up partisan glasses. He mentioned nothing about him being worried about being assassinated by the government. He did mention slander and smearing a persons name. How you made the leap shows how insane partisans can be. Hannity would be proud of you.

I don't think that's what swat teams do......

Forum List

Back