Hannity accuser "Its wasn't sexual harassment by any legal definition"

You are citing Allen B. West, and you know better than do that and maintain any cred.

You are citing Allen B. West, and you know better than do that and maintain any cred.
Did you miss or more likely ignore the part of the article that referred to the original interview ? Maybe if you read the article instead of dismissing it ...

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity
Jake is terribly bi-polar which often prevents him from comprehending the written word...particularly when he is off his meds.

At any rate, seems a woman can accuse a man of sexual harassment based on little to nothing and get away with it. I wonder how many men have had their careers and lives turned upside down, yet were innocent.

Even gipper's blathering an d your attempt to rescue the OP fails: "“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”

“I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said."

She was treated horribly, she was banned from Fox, she thought correctly that "weird and creepy."

Fox media sure has its fill of weak male perverts, but given they are Trump sycophants that should surprise no one. Emasculated men on the right are so funny to watch, when they aren't playing footsie in bathroom stalls they are grabbing women. Real macho losers, any wonder Trump is their savior?

Okay, so Hannity is not guilty of sexual harassment. Any bets on how long it will take for the haters to let go of that particular narrative?

Fox media sure has its fill of weak male perverts, but given they are Trump sycophants that should surprise no one. Emasculated men on the right are so funny to watch, when they aren't playing footsie in bathroom stalls they are grabbing women. Real macho losers, any wonder Trump is their savior?
Ummm, it did NOT happen, dumbass.

What part of 'did not happen' dont you understand?

Okay, so Hannity is not guilty of sexual harassment. Any bets on how long it will take for the haters to let go of that particular narrative?
They never will; since when has mere fact ever restrained them?

C-Op9VlUQAAtWVL.jpg

basque, serial sexual harassers are not affected by looks as much as they are by the power and domination over women.

Have you seen Trump's wife? Damn...if that is the kind of woman emasculated men get, I will have to change.

Have you seen Trump's wife? Damn...if that is the kind of woman emasculated men get, I will have to change.
I would prefer an average looking wife who has the looks that attract me personally the most, along with the proverbial heart of gold, rather than a model already pre-spoiled by a life-time of men kissing her ass.

Forum List

Back