Hamas War Crimes Against Palestinians

Here is a peace loving Muslim. She too is against the Hamas war crimes against the Palestinians. Need more like her. Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALRFEADY!

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3748/ceylan7.jpg

This lovely lady has it all together. Flesh & spirit, mind & body & lots of love & peace for all humanity including the Palestinians.

As a Muslim I say Hamas is harming Palestine

She doesn't even live there, but neither do I and I have read a lot of Jewish writing that think the Israel gov is not doing right by the citizens either.

Thank G-d we have those people with different opinions- including all those Arabs in the parliament who can speak freely and do say whatever they want.

Unlike in Gaza where the opposition is murdered to submission.

Hamas being the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood, there really is every expectation that they will rule Gaza'istan in the same fashion that every other islamic, totalitarian fear society is ruled: with brute force at the business end of an AK-47.

Here is a peace loving Muslim. She too is against the Hamas war crimes against the Palestinians. Need more like her. Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALRFEADY!

This lovely lady has it all together. Flesh & spirit, mind & body & lots of love & peace for all humanity including the Palestinians.

She doesn't even live there, but neither do I and I have read a lot of Jewish writing that think the Israel gov is not doing right by the citizens either.

Thank G-d we have those people with different opinions- including all those Arabs in the parliament who can speak freely and do say whatever they want.

Hamas being the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood, there really is every expectation that they will rule Gaza'istan in the same fashion that every other islamic, totalitarian fear society is ruled: with brute force at the business end of an AK-47.

Without Hamas Israel would have to meet endless Palestinian demands & negotiate for a Palestinian State. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Without Hamas Israel would have to meet endless Palestinian demands & negotiate for a Palestinian State. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Makes no difference. If HAMAS disappeared tomorrow, the Zionist Paradise would just invent another enemy in order to prevent them negotiating a peace settlement so they can grab more land.

Challenger, et al,

In the case of the Israeli-Palestinian Dispute, I'm not at all sure this is anywhere close to the truth.

Makes no difference. If HAMAS disappeared tomorrow, the Zionist Paradise would just invent another enemy in order to prevent them negotiating a peace settlement so they can grab more land.
(COMMENT)

First, the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is just one in a long line of Palestinian extremist that believe the world owes them something, and are attempting to achieve by force, what they were unable to achieve through a "good faith" negotiation effort.

Whether we talk about the Enemy Officer of the Ottoman Empire who remade himself into the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (who orchestrated the 1929 Riots), or Sheikh Izz ad-Din al-Qassam (who founded the Palestinian Black Hand), or the German trained Waffen SS Paratrooper who co-founded the Holy War Army (Hasan Salama), or the former Ottoman Army General who be Prime Minister of the All Palestine Government (Ahmed Hilmi Pasha), or the graduate --- Military Academy of the Ottoman Empire (Istanbul) Fawzi al-Qawuqji and founder of the Arab Liberation Army, or Fathi Shaqaqi founder of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and who advocated the establishment of a sovereign, Islamic state within the territory to which the Mandate applied --- pre-1948 boundaries; rejecting the political process, citing the objectives can only be achieved through military means (essentially the mantra of HAMAS in 1988); the evolutionary pattern of behaviors is pretty conclusive ---- more of the same will follow.

Whether we talk about the pre-HAMAS Palestinian extremist and enemies of the Western Powers in WWI and WWII, or if we talk about the contemporary Palestinian extremists, the established pattern of Palestinian history is that they will merely create another organization that advocated conflict and looks upon the Western Powers as their enemy. This not so latent pattern has the symptom of constituents that advocate the armed struggle by any means or jihadism.

It is not about the "grab more land" scenario --- it is about the Palestinian philosophy that Jihad is the only solution. And this philosophy represents a threat to regional peace and security.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

That bit of islamo-nonsense is easily refuted, Habib. Israel has a demonstrated history of returning land in exchange for peace.

What a shame that facts refute your Islamo-ignorance.

That bit of islamo-nonsense is easily refuted, Habib. Israel has a demonstrated history of returning land in exchange for peace.

Returning land they stole. Isn't that nice. They have a lot left to return.

What land have they grabbed then, taking into account international laws of 1923 and 1949 ? And try and give a proper link to support your claims and not some advert for a commercial book seller

Returning land they stole. Isn't that nice. They have a lot left to return.

And you can show they stole this land ? HOW. Under many international laws most of the land they now occupy was granted to them in 1923 by the sovereign land owners, reinforced by the UN charter that was changed in 1949. They have offered the land back to the "owners" who controlled it in 1967. They have already returned land 4 times the size of Israel in return for peace and that peace has lasted.

So I ask again what land have they stolen that was not already theirs in the first place

et al,

I keep hearing that Israel stole land.

What is this claim and what land was stolen?

Most Respectfully,
R

Didn,t you know that allah the moon god told mo'mad that the whole of the earth was now owned by the muslims and that they had to steal it back by force.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

One can see on the map what they have slowly taken from the West Bank and also southern Lebanon they had to retreat from and the Sinai desert. They keep on stealing land in the West Bank and putting in their settlements. The Golan heights, they just kept most of it.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

One can see on the map what they have slowly taken from the West Bank and also southern Lebanon they had to retreat from and the Sinai desert. They keep on stealing land in the West Bank and putting in their settlements. The Golan heights, they just kept most of it.

You mean the Palestinian propaganda map that shows nothing of the sort.

here is the proper map of Israel and Palestine

palestine-map.gif

This shows the land as of 10 sept 2015, included in this is occupied land in the west bank and Jewish settlements on land stolen by the Palestinians in 1949.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

You want Israel to return the Golan Heights??? Now THAT"S funny!

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

Illegal occupation and annexation... Now thats NOT funny!

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes since they found oil there. Thieves.

Humanity, et al,

What is the definition of either:
  • Legal Occupation
  • Illegal Occupation
et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

(QUESTION)

What international law defines the difference between an Illegal Occupation and one that is Legal.

Most Respectfully,
R

Humanity, et al,

• Legal Occupation
  • Illegal Occupation
et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

(QUESTION)

What international law defines the difference between an Illegal Occupation and one that is Legal.

Most Respectfully,
R

I legally occupy my property.
Israel illegally occupies someone else property.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

You mean like Syria, Egypt and Jordan did in 1948/1949 with Gaza, west bank and the Golan ?

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes since they found oil there. Thieves.

So who where the original owners prior to say 1940 ?

Humanity, et al,

• Legal Occupation
  • Illegal Occupation
et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

I legally occupy my property.
Israel illegally occupies someone else property.

Not the question asked was it. Now try again only this time citing the international law that differentiates between legal occupation and illegal occupation. Or is this another of your MASSIVE FAILS

Forum List

Back