Hamas to Israel: $15 Million Each Month or Things Get Really Bad

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Arabs (Qater) send money to Arabs (Gaza) via an Arab (Abbas). Arab Abbas withholds the money from Arab Gaza, so it's Israel's fault.

Read more
Jewish Press ^ | October 28, 2018

The Hamas leadership has issued an ultimatum to Israel on Saturday whereby it must transfer $15 million in cash every month, to prevent further escalation, Israel’s Channel 2 News reported Saturday night. Hamas insists that the first payment must be done by Thursday.

The money in question is provided by Qatar to the Palestinian Authority, which normally uses it to pay the salaries of its employees in the Gaza Strip. But PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has been manipulating the payments process in an attempt to dominate the Hamas government, with the result being that some 25,000 pro-PA Gazans are often not getting paid.

Advertisement

In a document sent by Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar to Egypt, he demands that Israel transfer the Qatari money to pay the salaries in Gaza in cash to Hamas by Thursday this week, or Hamas would intensify the Friday riots at the Gaza border fence – and force the IDF to kill even more Arab youths.

When Hamas took over the Gaza Strip, back in 2007, Abbas ordered the civil and security employees there not to report to their jobs if they wished to continue to receive their pay. His gamble was that if the public sector—more than 25,000 civilian and 33,000 security employees—went on strike, the Hamas regime would collapse.

Needless to say, that move only deepened the rift between Ramalla and Gaza, which escalated to the point where Abbas is being perceived as the man who starves Gaza and keeps it in the dark, as he refuses to foot its electric bills.

Israel is currently considering how to respond to the new demand and apparently has yet to formulate a position. Obviously, making direct payments to Hamas would immediately boost its terrorist activity. But Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose strategy has always been to pit the Fatah against Hamas may actually consider complying, at least partially, with the ultimatum – against the advise of his defense Minister, Avigdor Liberman, and the IDF brass.

Saturday’s ultimatum came against the background of a troubled Shabbat in the southern sector, after a barrage of gunfire on Friday night against the Israeli communities surrounding the Strip. On Saturday morning, the rocket fire resumed with five rockets fired at Sderot, four of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome system.

It's what gangsters do, murder and extort people. With Trump cutting American money into the UNRWA and other scams, and Saudis needing Israel as an ally of convenience against Obama's and the Democrats' Iranian terrorists, they need to make up the shortfall somewhere.

I suggest Netanyahu offer them $30 million, and send it in the form of bombs and rockets, then ask them if they want more.

1260-laughter-1.jpg

Hamas promises:
"On this day, as we are witnessing all that is happening with the grace of Allah, we are looking forwards to two important things, which are within sight:
  1. Cleanse Palestine of the "filth of the Jews" by 2022
  2. From the River to the Sea - establishment of Caliphate

Last edited:
So they wanna run a protection racket with Israel?

I gotta a feeling this wont end well for the PA..call it a hunch.

Saw this on FNC awhile ago. Who said Iron Dome wasn't any good, P F Tinmore ?

Israel’s Iron Dome Shoots Down Multiple Rockets From Gaza

Southern Israelis had to run to the shelters over the Sabbath with Gaza terrorists shooting over 30 rockets into Israel. Thankfully, Israel’s Iron Dome system shot down most of the rockets.

Few Israeli Casualties
Thankfully only 6 Israelis in the Israeli city of Sderot were lightly wounded. They were all evacuated to Ashkelon’s Barzilai Hospital. This low Israeli injury rate was because most of the Gaza rockets were shot down by Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.

When the world complains that Israeli casualty rates are lower than the Muslims in Gaza, that is because we invest in defending our civilians while our enemies in Gaza invest in murdering our civilians, without doing anything to defend their own civilians. Not only that, but they use their own civilians as human shields to then smear Israel in the media as killers of their civilian population. They use violence as part of their propaganda war against Israel, while Israel tries to minimize enemy casualties and invests in defending Israeli civilians. Yet the mainstream Western media always smear Israel.

Israel's Iron Dome Shoots Down Multiple Rockets From Gaza

Southern Israelis had to run to the shelters over the Sabbath with Gaza terrorists shooting over 30 rockets into Israel. Thankfully, Israel’s Iron Dome system shot down most of the rockets.

Few Israeli Casualties
Thankfully only 6 Israelis in the Israeli city of Sderot were lightly wounded. They were all evacuated to Ashkelon’s Barzilai Hospital. This low Israeli injury rate was because most of the Gaza rockets were shot down by Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.

When the world complains that Israeli casualty rates are lower than the Muslims in Gaza, that is because we invest in defending our civilians while our enemies in Gaza invest in murdering our civilians, without doing anything to defend their own civilians. Not only that, but they use their own civilians as human shields to then smear Israel in the media as killers of their civilian population. They use violence as part of their propaganda war against Israel, while Israel tries to minimize enemy casualties and invests in defending Israeli civilians. Yet the mainstream Western media always smear Israel.

I keep hoping Israel will one day say enough is enough and they lay waste to the Palestinians.
End this Shit!!!!

Few Israeli Casualties

I keep hoping Israel will one day say enough is enough and they lay waste to the Palestinians.
End this Shit!!!!

I feel sympathy for the people because they will never overthrow their criminal leadership. Israel would be within their rights to take out every member of Hamas and other terrorists. That is if the IDF could catch their cowardly asses when they weren't hiding among the women and kids.

Its going to come down to a major war, I think. Palestinians are going to be on the wrong side of it and it is going to be devastating. Its terrible and unfortunate. But also inevitable.

Few Israeli Casualties

End this Shit!!!!

I feel sympathy for the people because they will never overthrow their criminal leadership. Israel would be within their rights to take out every member of Hamas and other terrorists. That is if the IDF could catch their cowardly asses when they weren't hiding among the women and kids.

They're always going to hide behind women and children.
Just like the nuking of Japan....it'll save lives in the long run.

Few Israeli Casualties

End this Shit!!!!

They're always going to hide behind women and children.
Just like the nuking of Japan....it'll save lives in the long run.

Not calling for nukes,just bomb the piss out of them.

Its going to come down to a major war, I think. Palestinians are going to be on the wrong side of it and it is going to be devastating. Its terrible and unfortunate. But also inevitable.

And let me add that it is inevitable because the Arab Palestinians are choosing it. They have other choices. But they are forging this particular path.

Few Israeli Casualties

End this Shit!!!!

Do you mean like sleeping at home with the wife and kids?

Few Israeli Casualties

End this Shit!!!!

Do you mean like sleeping at home with the wife and kids?

You must mean like using the wife and kids as human shields. That’s a “familial” tactic for Arab-Moslem terrorists.

Originally posted by Old Man Clanton
I feel sympathy for the people because they will never overthrow their criminal leadership.

syria-cartoon-crocodile-tears-s-days-of-rage-9-3-2013.jpg

Originally posted by Shusha
Its going to come down to a major war, I think. Palestinians are going to be on the wrong side of it and it is going to be devastating. Its terrible and unfortunate.

08058550adb0d92ddf79aa0683658f0a--crocodile-tears-crocs.jpg

Forum List

Back