Hamas Threatens Israel and West, France Promptly Surrenders to Hamas

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Those pasty French fagg*ts are the most worthless people on the face of the earth. I get it, they screwed up with open borders and allowed a bunch of Muslims into their country. But, Jesus Christ, they are going to have to address past wrongs or else they will be forced to cede their country to Jihad. How pathetic.
There is no need to completely invent nonsense when the real story was in itself interesting .

The international community, & UN needs to condemn Hamas. That's it. It's a no brainer. And take steps to help victims of Hamas terrorism and even send in military forces to help Israel.

Palestinians are victims of... Hamas. They hide behind innocent Palestinians. And then use their deaths as proof of how bad Israel IS. Even an idiot like me can see Hamas are nihilist theocratic genocidal soldiers of a death cult. And they don't care who gets killed. Hamas won't let Palestinians evacuate, that is why they are getting killed!

It is what it is my friends....

Same thing happening in the US....open borders and all that....South America pouring in North America... not only South America, but from all over the world in fact.

It's called The Great Replacement,

Replace good with bad.

1699752528228.png

Shot in the back while running away.
BY WHO? Many Palestinians were found shot down fleeing Gaza. Some in the head. Hamas has a lot to gain from high civilian loses. (and forcibly making them stay under threat of death). What would Israel gain from harming fleeing innocent Gazans?

Last edited:
LOL Macron. The guy who married his old ass teacher.

These globalists are such fucking weirdos.

BY WHO? Many Palestinians were found shot down fleeing Gaza. Some in the head. Hamas has a lot to gain from high civilian loses. (and forcibly making them stay under threat of death). What would Israel gain from harming fleeing innocent Gazans?

By Hamas.

Forum List

Back