Hamas refuses to provide numbers of hostages, so Israel…

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
During the latest ceasefire talks in Cairo, Israelis had agreed to a framework, but at the end asked to be provided numbers on how many hostages are actually alive and what their status is. Hamas subhuman animals refused because they have been busy raping, torturing and then killing the ones they will claim to be “dead“.

So Israeli negotiators walked out, and rightly. Time to turn Rafah into what the rest of Gaza has become, a big pile of rubble.

Last edited:
Hamas subhuman animals
Would you at least say they are in the order of Primates?

Like, say. . . Baboons?

:dunno:

iu

During the latest ceasefire talks in Cairo, Israelis had agreed to a framework, but at the end asked to be provided numbers on how many hostages are actually alive and what their status is. Hamas subhuman animals refused because they have been busy raping, torturing and then killing the ones they will claim to be “dead“.

So Israeli negotiators walked out, and rightly. Time to turn Rafah into what the rest of Gaza has become, a big pile of rubble.
I’m not there, but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t really sound like “negotiations “at all. Negotiations, there is give-and-take, offers and counter offers. It seems like the Israelis are making offers, and Hamas is just saying “nope, not good enough.”

For those Dems insisting on a cease fire, do you include Hamas with that? Has a mass ever offered to seize fire? Or is this another one-sided cease-fire where Israel does nothing while hamas takes pot shots at them?

I’m not there, but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t really sound like “negotiations “at all. Negotiations, there is give-and-take, offers and counter offers. It seems like the Israelis are making offers, and Hamas is just saying “nope, not good enough.”

For those Dems insisting on a cease fire, do you include Hamas with that? Has a mass ever offered to seize fire? Or is this another one-sided cease-fire where Israel does nothing while hamas takes pot shots at them?
You have summarized the whole history of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians: Israel makes offers and the Palestinians say, no.

Would you at least say they are in the order of Primates?

Like, say. . . Baboons?

:dunno:

iu
I would never insult the animal kingdom by comparing Hamas to them. Animals are noble creatures that do what they do instinctually and out of necessity. They certainly do not use their own kids as shields and brainwash their kids from an early age in order to celebrate their martyrdom to allah when they grow up.

1709511917435.jpeg

Last edited:

For those Dems insisting on a cease fire, do you include Hamas with that? Has a mass ever offered to cease fire? Or is this another one-sided cease-fire where Israel does nothing while hamas takes pot shots at them?
Hamas subhuman mutants could end all of this in the next 5 minutes if they return all the hostages and lay down their weapons.

1709512608905.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back