Hamas has called for a "Day of global jihad" tomorrow, Friday, the 13th of October, 2023

If they try crap in The South:

:aargh::auiqs.jpg:

This is good comedy, and good comedy has to have a large kernel of the truth in it. That why leftist shitbags are not funny.

FYI, leftist mushbrains, rednecks can shoot like a motherfucker and have the guns to do it with.

Probably way more than what you think.

F'rinstance, the guy that used to work with me shot a wild boar @ 350+ yards with a .17 HMR. In the head, between the eyes.

It dropped right there.

People like us lose cool points amongst each other if the target doesn't drop right there. Probably nobody's ever mentioned

that. It is what it is. :dunno: We know that gators and deer can be killed with a .22. Maybe not in the "conventional" ways.

But we know the ways to do it.

Last edited:

This is good comedy, and good comedy has to have a large kernel of the truth in it. That why leftist shitbags are not funny.

FYI, leftist mushbrains, rednecks can shoot like a motherfucker and have the guns to do it with.

F'rinstance, the guy that used to work with me shot a wild boar @ 350+ yards with a .17 HMR. In the head, between the eyes.

It dropped right there.

People like us lose cool points amongst each other if the target doesn't drop right there. Probably nobody's ever mentioned

that. It is what it is. :dunno: We know that gators and deer can be killed with a .22. Maybe not in the "conventional" ways.

That is an American who understands

That is an American who understands
Yessir! These leftists think our forefathers built this thing here and they're just gonna take it over now that it's all civilized

and they want it.

They ain't got the ass for that. At all. We are our forefathers' direct descendants, and they're in for a rude awakening.

iu

Be careful! As we have seen, Hamas has many, many supporters and sympathizers among leftist organizations in the United States (Harvard University, BLM, United States Congressional Democrats, media figures, etc.).

With Biden's wide open southern border and hundreds of known terrorists already in the country, we're very vulnerable right now.

Democrats love murder and mayhem.

Be careful! As we have seen, Hamas has many, many supporters and sympathizers among leftist organizations in the United States (Harvard University, BLM, United States Congressional Democrats, media figures, etc.).

With Biden's wide open southern border and hundreds of known terrorists already in the country, we're very vulnerable right now.

Considering most of our Congress already strapped themselves with a suicide vest and will blow up the country before letting go of their insider trading, this may be good news

It dropped right there.

Just as an FYI we have cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, Montgomery, New Orleans and etc that might see some of this craziness.

Me?
I live in a "small town". If anyone starts up that sort of crap the police will be "too busy" to protect them. Just saying....
And the police won't have the ability to figure out who actually killed those pro-palestinians despite the bragging by those involved.

Just as an FYI we have cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, Montgomery, New Orleans and etc that might see some of this craziness.

Me?
I live in a "small town". If anyone starts up that sort of crap the police will be "too busy" to protect them. Just saying....
And the police won't have the ability to figure out who actually killed those pro-palestinians despite the bragging by those involved.

I live near Austin, TX and the Austin PD issued a statement yesterday that they will be on tactical alert today due to the threats.

Me?
Same here. Best police catch them first for their sake.

Forum List

Back