HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Chris Wallace

Truth Social is working well, right?
Nah. They're having tech problems and haven't so far managed to fix them. Millions of Trump supporters WILL populate the site once those bugs are worked out. I got an email from them today thanking me for my patience while they get their act together. It's a start up. It doesn't make any difference to me if I have to wait even a few more months. The important thing is that as it comes fully online, Trump's voice will be heard again. Face it, ALL of the legacy media will be in full voice and volume trashing everything he says. Just like when he was on Twitter.

I'd love to see Elon invest in the site and bring his cache and expertise to it. It would experience EXPLOSIVE GROWTH. It wouldn't cost him 50 billion dollars, either. I was on Twitter today, very briefly and quickly recalled why I hadn't gone there for so long. That place really is an anti Orange Man cesspool. It's going to cause Tweeters to LOSE THEIR MIINDS when Trump is up and running his mouth again. I can't wait ;)

You have to give them credit for recognizing a mistake and taking quick action to correct it. That takes balls.

Word is, Chris Wallace is demanding a prime spot on CNN (regular). Undoubtedly, his first few years of compensation are guaranteed, and they don't want him to be the news "Bobby Bonilla."
From what I've heard, the new guy actually plans to return CNN to its place as an actual news outlet. If he did that and the channel wasn't used as a dumping site for Leftist ambitions and screeds, CNN would grow rapidly again. Hell, if they started actually reporting news without a political slant, I'D tune in.

Trump's channel is still dead.

Trump upset with the state of his new social media ... - Politico

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/04/04 › trump...

Apr 4, 2022 — Trump has been upset with the state of his social media venture, Truth Social, and is eyeing major shake-ups to the company, including positions ...

3mga3s.png

New condition called Trump Rot Brain. Uncontrolled manic TDS dissolves the brain slowly
You would think you would get it right with your president boy from having the worst case of it I have ever seen. IT'S NOT ROT BRAIN DUMMY IT'S BRAIN ROT ASK JOE.

You would think you would get it right with your president boy from having the worst case of it I have ever seen. IT'S NOT ROT BRAIN DUMMY IT'S BRAIN ROT ASK JOE.
WTF is going on here. I keep getting pull up thraeds from a few months to a yr ago?????

Guess I'm still smacking ass from long distance

Leave the dead alone son

I said Rot Brain cuz I could

All that for fucking this?....lolol

Forum List

Back