Hahahahaha....let the revolution begin!

I dare Trump to yank 15 million paying customers out of our economy.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?
How do you know that the illegals in this country aren't paying taxes? In fact most of them are, along with social security and medicare
The thief that lives down the street from you likely pays taxes as well. You giving him a pass too?

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.
If thats the case, why aren't they doing them?

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?
How do you know that the illegals in this country aren't paying taxes? In fact most of them are, along with social security and medicare
The thief that lives down the street from you likely pays taxes as well. You giving him a pass too?
Billions are collected each year in taxes from illegals, and most will never receive any benefits

Legitimate American's are finally fed up and ready to fight.

Attention Losers and Low-life's:
Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

Attention 'Progressive Liberals':
The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.
Best zone #2 thread this hour.

This really isn't complicated...it's time government demands better of low grade humans and stops stealing from the higher grade to fund the trash among us.
I just hope the rich don't do what they usually do which is shift the tax burden more onto the middle class because they feel they pay too much in taxes not us.

Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

Is that your official cry for help?
Thread has been here since early November...you're just late to the party.
Pull up a chair and stop being so scared.

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.

IDIOTS.

Billions are collected each year in taxes from illegals, and most will never receive any benefits
So if I break the law I'm good as long as I pay uncle Sam to look the other way...

This really isn't complicated...it's time government demands better of low grade humans and stops stealing from the higher grade to fund the trash among us.
I just hope the rich don't do what they usually do which is shift the tax burden more onto the middle class because they feel they pay too much in taxes not us.

Attention Illegals:

Huh? Are you butthurt, snowflake?

get your hoverounds charged up, and take extra depends , the old cracka goys are on the march!!

Yeah and the cops, and the military, and ICE, and the gun range owners and gun club members, the NRA members, and the National guard, AND people like ME!!! So If it happens liberals need to have their final requests finished before it starts.

Supply and demand. Illegals are willing to work for less than Americans will. We had an honest government back in those days, so the growers had no choice but to pay a wage (piece work) that would attract legitimate labor.

Utter bullshit. Illegals consume many times more in benefits than they do provide in taxes.

{
Let’s say that the all-citizen family consisted of three people, employed father, stay-at-home mother, and a small child. Dad makes $2,400 a month. The family’s income is too high for food stamps since the maximum monthly income is $2,177 for a family of three.

Then next door there is a mixed family, also three people, with the father being the only worker, also earning $2,400 a month. The difference is that the father is an ineligible alien and so, under many states’ regulations, one-third of the family’s income is ignored (prorated is the word in SNAP circles), leaving the family with a nominal income of $1,600 a month that allows the family to get a food stamps allotment, but only for the two citizens, not for all three in the family.

There is thus a band of households of three with earnings in the range of $2,177/mo. at the bottom to $2,589/mo. at the top that would be eligible for food stamps but only if the wage earner is a non-eligible alien in the eyes of USDA; all-citizen households in this band would not be eligible for food stamps. (Here’s the math: $2,589 = 150 percent of $1,726, the maximum income allowable for a family of two when there is a 33.3 percent discount on the illegal’s wages)}

"$2 Billion A Year" - Illegal Immigrants Get More Food Stamp Benefits Than Poor American Citizens | Zero Hedge

Illegal Immigrants Get Public Health Care, Despite Federal Policy

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households

Fucking RW dopes are amazing. Willful ignorance takes new meaning. The buying power of 15 million people totally escapes them. From making bread to paying taxes they cover the entire spectrum of dumbass ...

Attention Illegals:

Butthurt? About what?
We got our guy...he's the one who has you scattering like panicked cockroaches when the light comes on.

get your hoverounds charged up, and take extra depends , the old cracka goys are on the march!!

Yeah and the cops, and the military, and ICE, and the gun range owners and gun club members, the NRA members, and the National guard, AND people like ME!!! So If it happens liberals need to have their final requests finished before it starts.
Gonna do something with your little pea shooter, chump?

Fucking RW dopes are amazing. Willful ignorance takes new meaning. The buying power of 15 million people totally escapes them. From making bread to paying taxes they cover the entire spectrum of dumbass ...

What part of Mexico are you from again?

Attention Illegals:

Butthurt? About what?
We got our guy...he's the one who has you scattering like panicked cockroaches when the light comes on.
Yep, definitely still butthurt. Trump will save you.

Supply and demand. Illegals are willing to work for less than Americans will. We had an honest government back in those days, so the growers had no choice but to pay a wage (piece work) that would attract legitimate labor.

Utter bullshit. Illegals consume many times more in benefits than they do provide in taxes.

{
Let’s say that the all-citizen family consisted of three people, employed father, stay-at-home mother, and a small child. Dad makes $2,400 a month. The family’s income is too high for food stamps since the maximum monthly income is $2,177 for a family of three.

Then next door there is a mixed family, also three people, with the father being the only worker, also earning $2,400 a month. The difference is that the father is an ineligible alien and so, under many states’ regulations, one-third of the family’s income is ignored (prorated is the word in SNAP circles), leaving the family with a nominal income of $1,600 a month that allows the family to get a food stamps allotment, but only for the two citizens, not for all three in the family.

There is thus a band of households of three with earnings in the range of $2,177/mo. at the bottom to $2,589/mo. at the top that would be eligible for food stamps but only if the wage earner is a non-eligible alien in the eyes of USDA; all-citizen households in this band would not be eligible for food stamps. (Here’s the math: $2,589 = 150 percent of $1,726, the maximum income allowable for a family of two when there is a 33.3 percent discount on the illegal’s wages)}

"$2 Billion A Year" - Illegal Immigrants Get More Food Stamp Benefits Than Poor American Citizens | Zero Hedge

you are completely wrong

{

you are completely wrong

I mean, you have your prejudice, that leaves no room for facts!

And I am sure that you cannot comprehend that by lowering wages, it hurts our economy

{

you are completely wrong

NO YOU ARE!!!! liberal website stats are worthless as are oshitma government specs.

Attention Illegals:

Why is this thread here and not in the taunting area?

And I am sure that you cannot comprehend that by lowering wages, it hurts our economy

Illegals have lowered wages precipitously, devastating the purchasing power of the lower income strata. Nowhere is this more apparent than Antebellum California, where the distance between the plantation owners in Palo Alto and the illegals who make up the slave caste is literally in the billions of dollars for a one on one ratio.

The devastation that is California is what the left has planned for the entire nation. Virtually all assets in the hands of a tiny elite, lording over a vast impoverished populace.

Attention Illegals:

Why is this thread here and not in the taunting area?

Pull up a chair and stop being so scared

Forum List

Back