Guys, I'm taking a Lenten Break from here.

Can you find a forum for militant Catholic nationalists?
Love the leftwing made-up term. Let's see. What's a 'militant Catholic'? I guess it's somebody who is really serious about being loving like Jesus. That would be a compliment, wouldn't it?

You’ve been here for like 3 weeks. Who are you?
I'm concerned that he left over wings. Have a drumstick pal..

Is that a thing now? Wings or drumsticks? I prefer the wings actually, don't care if it's the right one or the left :)

I appreciate the management of this forum, letting people have freedom to express without censorship. It's so much better than the leftwing DP forum I voluntarily left.

But the fact is, all these forums have their share of sick trolls. These are all leftwing guys who have nothing to do but sit back and snipe. I came into the forum thinking I could reason with these guys and be nice. But sooner or later, they end up pulling you down into their cesspool of godless insults, and you become just like them.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

So I'm taking the six weeks off for Lent and possibly longer.

Again, love the management style of US Message Board. Thank you for doing what you do. Also, much love to my fellow Christian Trump conservatives on this board keeping up the good fight. Take care.

Mashmont.

That's what the ignore button is for. I've only blocked one person today... out of the two I've spoken to, because he had no interest in talking about anything....

Forum List

Back